BY TYLENOL

Available as caplets. For adults and children 12 years and older.

Active ingredient

Acetaminophen 500 mg (in each caplet)

Purpose

Pain reliever/fever reducer

Inactive ingredients

contains one or more of these ingredients

or

Uses:

• temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to:
  • the common cold
  • headache
  • backache
  • minor pain of arthritis
  • toothache
  • muscular aches
  • premenstrual and menstrual cramps
  • temporarily reduces fever

Warnings

• more than 4,000 mg of acetaminophen in 24 hours
  • with other drugs containing acetaminophen
  • 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product

• skin reddening
  • blisters
  • rash

If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.

Do not use

Ask a doctor before use if you have liver disease

Stop use and ask a doctor if

• pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
  • fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
  • new symptoms occur
  • redness or swelling is present

These could be signs of a serious condition.

If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.

Keep out of reach of children.

Directions

• do not take more than directed (see overdose warning)

adults and children 12 years and over

• take 2 caplets every 6 hours while symptoms last
  • do not take more than 6 caplets in 24 hours, unless directed by a doctor
  • do not take for more than 10 days unless directed by a doctor

children under 12 years

ask a doctor

Sathi D.
I usually never take medicine for pain but when I do, Tylenol is the medicine to go to! I find instant relief whether it's from working out, cramps, headaches to hangovers, Tylenol extra strength has always worked!
Claire T.
Always useful to have around. Supper easy to bring in the go. Great value for a great product. Can always rely on Tylenol as a pain reliever. I always buy this product at my local drug store and would buy it again.
Kess S.
Davie, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Holy crap these things work like magic. I love the high mgs so I can take two and actually feel the affect in 30 min. They are affordable and totally worth it!! I will absolutely buy it agin for every period I ever get.
Iris Q.
Yorba Linda, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I don't need to use this much but when I do, this Tylenol always relieves any pain! Headache, cramps, whatever- 2 pills does the job. Super affordable and very effective. This is what I always end up repurchasing.
Jordan P.
Phoenix, AZ
Tylenol is the best. Being pregnant, this is the only pain medication I can take but it kicks in fast and always helps with my migraines a d headaches. I don't like to use it if I don't have to, I try to sleep then off, but when I don't have the option of sleeping, I will take some Tylenol.
Makayla C.
Columbus, OH
These are amazing. They work so good and they're better than any other brand I've ever tried out before. They start working right away and I can always get these at any drugstore. So it's pretty convenient for me.
Marie M.
Wheeling, WV
I prefer Tylenol Extra Strength over regular because it just works better for my pain levels. I have a lot of teeth and back issues and I am constantly in pain. I love how I just take 2 and it brings me relief all day.
Karina S.
Doral, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Estas cápsulas las puedo recomendar muy bien ya que son utilizadas por toda mi familia. Somos propensos a las migrañas y dolores de cabeza así q nunca pueden faltar en nuestros bolsos, viajes y en nuestro botiquín.
Lyndsey W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is my go to for any aches and pains or small headaches. These pills get the job done. Now when I get a migraine, I do have to use something stronger, but overall I'd recommend this for general aches and pains.
Yahsneik N.
I always use these are use this for quite a few things about this from dollar general it's a good value but he can be pricey it's effective it helps sometimes when I use it I would recommend this product to others
Leidy daliza R.
Doral, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Do you like this product??
Amber M.