BY TYLENOL

Available as caplets. For adults and children 12 years and older.

Active ingredient

Acetaminophen 500 mg (in each caplet)

Purpose

Pain reliever/fever reducer

Inactive ingredients

contains one or more of these ingredients

or

Uses:

• temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to:
  • the common cold
  • headache
  • backache
  • minor pain of arthritis
  • toothache
  • muscular aches
  • premenstrual and menstrual cramps
  • temporarily reduces fever

Warnings

• more than 4,000 mg of acetaminophen in 24 hours
  • with other drugs containing acetaminophen
  • 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product

• skin reddening
  • blisters
  • rash

If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.

Do not use

Ask a doctor before use if you have liver disease

Stop use and ask a doctor if

• pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
  • fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
  • new symptoms occur
  • redness or swelling is present

These could be signs of a serious condition.

If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.

Keep out of reach of children.

Directions

• do not take more than directed (see overdose warning)

adults and children 12 years and over

• take 2 caplets every 6 hours while symptoms last
  • do not take more than 6 caplets in 24 hours, unless directed by a doctor
  • do not take for more than 10 days unless directed by a doctor

children under 12 years

ask a doctor

bree b.
Thomasville, GA
I do not like this product at all some affective but I do not like the side effects of it so I used to take this medicine all the time causes liver damage and so that's why I do not like it I would never bad again
Christine O.
Columbia, MO
When I'm feeling achey because of sickness or just because of soreness, this is my go-to. It helps relieve aches, chills, soreness and overall pain. It's a very effective product and I would recommend it to others.
Katrina M.
Lancaster, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Tylenol makes the world go around. Seriously who knows what kind of immense pain I would be without it. Migraines, headaches, tooth aches, sprains, cramps... the list goes on an in. Literally works for most things.
Marie M.
Wheeling, WV
I prefer Tylenol Extra Strength over regular because it just works better for my pain levels. I have a lot of teeth and back issues and I am constantly in pain. I love how I just take 2 and it brings me relief all day.
Makayla C.
Columbus, OH
These are amazing. They work so good and they're better than any other brand I've ever tried out before. They start working right away and I can always get these at any drugstore. So it's pretty convenient for me.
Molly K.
I take Tylenol for headaches, joint/muscle pain, cramps, and pain from ovarian cysts, and it works great. These are easy to swallow, and I usually only need to take 1, instead of the allowed dosage of 2 at a time!
Harmony K.
Hollywood , FL
I really love this because you can take this with most medications and it's one of the only things you can take while pregnant unlike Advil. It's really good for headaches and any muscle pain. I'm pretty satisfied.
Lyndsey W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is my go to for any aches and pains or small headaches. These pills get the job done. Now when I get a migraine, I do have to use something stronger, but overall I'd recommend this for general aches and pains.
Kess S.
Davie, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Holy crap these things work like magic. I love the high mgs so I can take two and actually feel the affect in 30 min. They are affordable and totally worth it!! I will absolutely buy it agin for every period I ever get.
Sathi D.
I usually never take medicine for pain but when I do, Tylenol is the medicine to go to! I find instant relief whether it's from working out, cramps, headaches to hangovers, Tylenol extra strength has always worked!
Leidy daliza R.
Doral, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Do you like this product??
Amber M.