BY TYLENOL

Available as caplets. For adults and children 12 years and older.

Active ingredient

Acetaminophen 500 mg (in each caplet)

Purpose

Pain reliever/fever reducer

Inactive ingredients

contains one or more of these ingredients

or

Uses:

• temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to:
  • the common cold
  • headache
  • backache
  • minor pain of arthritis
  • toothache
  • muscular aches
  • premenstrual and menstrual cramps
  • temporarily reduces fever

Warnings

• more than 4,000 mg of acetaminophen in 24 hours
  • with other drugs containing acetaminophen
  • 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product

• skin reddening
  • blisters
  • rash

If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.

Do not use

Ask a doctor before use if you have liver disease

Stop use and ask a doctor if

• pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
  • fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
  • new symptoms occur
  • redness or swelling is present

These could be signs of a serious condition.

If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.

Keep out of reach of children.

Directions

• do not take more than directed (see overdose warning)

adults and children 12 years and over

• take 2 caplets every 6 hours while symptoms last
  • do not take more than 6 caplets in 24 hours, unless directed by a doctor
  • do not take for more than 10 days unless directed by a doctor

children under 12 years

ask a doctor

Ashley M.
Whenever I get a fever, these are what I grab to get back to sanity. They help me sleep through the night and get a good night's rest so I can have a speedy recovery.
Luisa M.
Tylenol is a must have ! It works for everything! Headaches, body pain , menstrual cramps . I do remember Tylenol is the only over-the-counter medicine I was allow to use when I was pregnant because it doesn’t harm the baby
Bint A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
These pain relievers are really good for when I need a higher dose. I buy them them from Walmart. It is a really effective product. The price is very affordable. I would definitely buy this again and recommend it to others.
Carly B.
Agoura Hills, CA
As someone with chronic stomach problems, sometimes Advil is too hard on the stomach and Tylenol does the trick. I normally buy it wherever I have a coupon and can get it on sale. It is affordable. Would absolutely recommend to people with stomach issues.
Jessica S.
Los Angeles , CA
These really do work fast. They do not have a taste which is great. They are found almost everywhere. This does work faster than Advil. Depends on how many you want is the price. I think that I need to stock up on more.
Lindsey Z.
I usually prefer acetaminophen for headaches and this works awesome. I normally take 2 and always have them on hand, these aren’t too expensive and you can have them at home in the car and in your bag! I would recommend!
Monica C.
Lake worth , FL
This is a staple in my life I love Tylenol I have to have this in my bag I get so many headaches it's not even funny. This takes it out almost instantly if I have to pick I will pick Tylenol because for me is the best !!
Vanessa A.
These pills works so good they get rid of all the pain and makes you sleepy real good when i get a headache i take one and i feel better a few minutes later you can get these at any drugstore I recommend this to everyone.
Chanda B.
Tennessee
Tylenol Extra Strength is what I use the most for headaches or any kind of body pain. it's very affordable, especially if you purchase it at Walmart. it always helps with the pain. I am very satisfied with the product!!
Laura R.
Pittsburgh
I usually buy this for $1 at dollar tree. It's pretty effective in taking my headaches away. I switch up between Tylenol and Ibuprofen. I take two capsules when I need to, never more. It does work for me just fine.
Leidy daliza R.
Doral, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Do you like this product??
Amber M.