BY TYLENOL

Available as caplets. For adults and children 12 years and older.

Active ingredient

Acetaminophen 500 mg (in each caplet)

Purpose

Pain reliever/fever reducer

Inactive ingredients

contains one or more of these ingredients

or

Uses:

• temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to:
  • the common cold
  • headache
  • backache
  • minor pain of arthritis
  • toothache
  • muscular aches
  • premenstrual and menstrual cramps
  • temporarily reduces fever

Warnings

• more than 4,000 mg of acetaminophen in 24 hours
  • with other drugs containing acetaminophen
  • 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product

• skin reddening
  • blisters
  • rash

If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.

Do not use

Ask a doctor before use if you have liver disease

Stop use and ask a doctor if

• pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
  • fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
  • new symptoms occur
  • redness or swelling is present

These could be signs of a serious condition.

If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.

Keep out of reach of children.

Directions

• do not take more than directed (see overdose warning)

adults and children 12 years and over

• take 2 caplets every 6 hours while symptoms last
  • do not take more than 6 caplets in 24 hours, unless directed by a doctor
  • do not take for more than 10 days unless directed by a doctor

children under 12 years

ask a doctor

Torie H.
I carry Tylenol in my purse all the time. This is a product our family uses for everyday pain relief as needed. I would suggest this product to others as an effective pain relief medication. It is not to strong
Angel T.
Crawford , MS
This isone of the best pain relievers ever. The product is very affordable and effective. I prefer this over all alternatives. i usually purchase from walmart or local pharmacies and i plan on purchasing again.
Derin K.
Lebanon
Tylenol is a product that I have used since I was little and it is a very good headache and fever reducer. I take two tablets and feel fine in a matter of an hour. It is very fast to kick in and very effective.
Alexandria D.
Eugene, OR
I have aches and pains quite often with knee problems and this is my go to for pain. This also helps with my headaches or menstrual cramps. It is very effective and I would definitely buy it again in the future!
Emily D.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Super helpful for when you're out and need a pain reliever! Compact, affordable, and you're not left with a bunch of extra tablets you don't need. I usually pick these up when I'm traveling and keep them in my bag just in case
Lindsey P.
My doctor told me not to take any NSAIDS and only Tylenol as I have acid reflux and don't need to take things that are harsh on the stomach. I take this for cramps, headache, anything really. Works just as good as Advil, Aleve, Excedrin, or any other NSAID while being gentle on my stomach.
Katelyn L.
I use Tylenol for any aches or pains I may have after exercising! It doesn't upset my stomach and the extra strength is easy to use due to only having to take one pill. I have relief within 10-15 minutes after taking this. I always have some on hand.
Leslie C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I honestly don't take pain pills other than for menstrual cramps. These work very well for that type of pain. I've also used these in the past for fever and work good as well. They are found at any drug store really :)
Brittany R.
The Tylenol extra strength capsules are great to have in you’re household or on your person if you need pain relief. It starts working in 30 minutes and reduces any pain that I have had when using this product.
Kristy H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Tylenol is a trusted brand for many years and it works . Two pills and your pain goes away. I always have Tylenol at home for me and the hubby. It works just as good as any alternative. Great buy and inexpensive.
Leidy daliza R.
Doral, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Do you like this product??
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,278 reviews
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
JoAnne S.
Mooers Forks , NY
What’s the best facial primer to use if you have large pores?

Amazon