BY TYLENOL #10 in Pain Relief

Available as caplets. For adults and children 12 years and older.

Active ingredient

Acetaminophen 500 mg (in each caplet)

Purpose

Pain reliever/fever reducer

Inactive ingredients

contains one or more of these ingredients

or

Uses:

• temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to:
  • the common cold
  • headache
  • backache
  • minor pain of arthritis
  • toothache
  • muscular aches
  • premenstrual and menstrual cramps
  • temporarily reduces fever

Warnings

• more than 4,000 mg of acetaminophen in 24 hours
  • with other drugs containing acetaminophen
  • 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product

• skin reddening
  • blisters
  • rash

If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.

Do not use

Ask a doctor before use if you have liver disease

Stop use and ask a doctor if

• pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
  • fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
  • new symptoms occur
  • redness or swelling is present

These could be signs of a serious condition.

If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.

Keep out of reach of children.

Directions

• do not take more than directed (see overdose warning)

adults and children 12 years and over

• take 2 caplets every 6 hours while symptoms last
  • do not take more than 6 caplets in 24 hours, unless directed by a doctor
  • do not take for more than 10 days unless directed by a doctor

children under 12 years

ask a doctor

Carolyne V.
Boca Raton, FL
I've been a regular tylenol user since it came out - much more effective than aspirin.  I haven't really tried the other categories of pain relievers.  Didn't really see the need to switch since this works well for me.Only use occasionally, I'm in good health and I don't have any chronic pain conditions
taiane a.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
I'm always having the Tylenol when I feel pain in my body or head ! I bring one pack in my bag for everywhere in case of emergency. That's the best one I'm not allergic and really works for me! I still buying and using
Vanessa G.
Traverse City, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Tylenol extra strength is a great every day pain reliever. They're cheap and easy to find, almost every store has them. They don't relieve severe pain obviously but they work well for what they're supposed be used for.
Bobby M.
Jamestown, NY
Tylenol is a staple in my household. I have it on hand as it’s a great medicine to alternate with ibuprofen as needed. Tylenol helps with every ache and pain that happens in my family!! It’s best for achy flu symptoms!
Roisin M.
Yorktown, VA
Always helps with my headaches. I don't take anything unless I really need to but this is my go to and it helps with my headaches and migraines and such. Very good value and price on it too. I'm pretty happy with them.
Carolyne S.
Jacksonville
I keep a large bottle of this in my desk at work. It takes a good half hour to work but I have to have pain relief in arms reach due to my frequent migraines. Pair this with a skinny latte and say bye bye to headaches!
Jennifer Z.
Joplin, MO
Use this for headaches when I don't have a migraine. It always knocks them out within an hour at most. Good value for the price. Comparable to other acetaminophen brands. I still normally choose Tylenol over other brands.
Cenon M.
Rio Vista, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
My father always relies on this product when he goes to work. He suffers from migraines while driving his truck for hours and it totally helps him cope with the pain. I totally recommend this product for migraine sufferers!
Christine w.
Canton,MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I used this when my ankle bothered me and it helped with the pain. I use it less than a year. It met my expectations when I take it at night before bed. It was affordable and I would buy it again. I would recommend it.
Angel M.
Charlotte, NC
Excellent medication for headaches and aches and pains such as migraines. I have many years of my life using this product and its results are unmatched. It is a high quality product and recommended by professionals.
Leidy daliza R.
Doral, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Do you like this product??
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,278 reviews
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
JoAnne S.
Mooers Forks , NY
What’s the best facial primer to use if you have large pores?

Amazon