BY TYLENOL

Available as caplets. For adults and children 12 years and older.

Active ingredient

Acetaminophen 500 mg (in each caplet)

Purpose

Pain reliever/fever reducer

Inactive ingredients

contains one or more of these ingredients

or

Uses:

• temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to:
  • the common cold
  • headache
  • backache
  • minor pain of arthritis
  • toothache
  • muscular aches
  • premenstrual and menstrual cramps
  • temporarily reduces fever

Warnings

• more than 4,000 mg of acetaminophen in 24 hours
  • with other drugs containing acetaminophen
  • 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product

• skin reddening
  • blisters
  • rash

If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.

Do not use

Ask a doctor before use if you have liver disease

Stop use and ask a doctor if

• pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
  • fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
  • new symptoms occur
  • redness or swelling is present

These could be signs of a serious condition.

If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.

Keep out of reach of children.

Directions

• do not take more than directed (see overdose warning)

adults and children 12 years and over

• take 2 caplets every 6 hours while symptoms last
  • do not take more than 6 caplets in 24 hours, unless directed by a doctor
  • do not take for more than 10 days unless directed by a doctor

children under 12 years

ask a doctor

Jordan P.
Sherrill, NY
This is great for on the go use, for traveling and it's small so it can fit almost anywhere. This product works wonders on all of my headaches, aches, pains, cramps. I would recommend this to others because it just works!
Bint A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
These pain relievers are really good for when I need a higher dose. I buy them them from Walmart. It is a really effective product. The price is very affordable. I would definitely buy this again and recommend it to others.
Jessica S.
Los Angeles , CA
These really do work fast. They do not have a taste which is great. They are found almost everywhere. This does work faster than Advil. Depends on how many you want is the price. I think that I need to stock up on more.
Bri R.
Jacksonville
This product does what it is supposed to do! I buy Tylenol from Walmart often and it always meets my expectations! Relived pain quickly and effectively while some alternatives don't. I have purchased this and will continued to!
Shelby F.
Orlando, FL
I take these for my knee and back pains. They seem to be fairly fast acting, and they are reasonably priced. You definitely get your money's worth with them. It's one of those items that most all drug stores have on hand.
Chanda B.
Tennessee
Tylenol Extra Strength is what I use the most for headaches or any kind of body pain. it's very affordable, especially if you purchase it at Walmart. it always helps with the pain. I am very satisfied with the product!!
Vanessa G.
Traverse City, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Tylenol extra strength is a great every day pain reliever. They're cheap and easy to find, almost every store has them. They don't relieve severe pain obviously but they work well for what they're supposed be used for.
taiane a.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
I'm always having the Tylenol when I feel pain in my body or head ! I bring one pack in my bag for everywhere in case of emergency. That's the best one I'm not allergic and really works for me! I still buying and using
Diana S.
Kannapolis , NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I have always used Tylenol for all kinds of pains. I really use it mostly for when I'm cramping on my period I always make sure I have these babies in my work bag and purse. I like how it works so fast to take a ways the pain.
Carolyne S.
Jacksonville
I keep a large bottle of this in my desk at work. It takes a good half hour to work but I have to have pain relief in arms reach due to my frequent migraines. Pair this with a skinny latte and say bye bye to headaches!
Leidy daliza R.
Doral, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Do you like this product??
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,277 reviews
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
JoAnne S.
Mooers Forks , NY
What’s the best facial primer to use if you have large pores?

Amazon