BY TYLENOL

Available as caplets. For adults and children 12 years and older.

Active ingredient

Acetaminophen 500 mg (in each caplet)

Purpose

Pain reliever/fever reducer

Inactive ingredients

contains one or more of these ingredients

or

Uses:

• temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to:
  • the common cold
  • headache
  • backache
  • minor pain of arthritis
  • toothache
  • muscular aches
  • premenstrual and menstrual cramps
  • temporarily reduces fever

Warnings

• more than 4,000 mg of acetaminophen in 24 hours
  • with other drugs containing acetaminophen
  • 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product

• skin reddening
  • blisters
  • rash

If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.

Do not use

Ask a doctor before use if you have liver disease

Stop use and ask a doctor if

• pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
  • fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
  • new symptoms occur
  • redness or swelling is present

These could be signs of a serious condition.

If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.

Keep out of reach of children.

Directions

• do not take more than directed (see overdose warning)

adults and children 12 years and over

ask a doctor

aleea k.
Richmond, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
tylenol is tylenol, take it when you have a headache or are running a fever to alleviate pain. generic does the exact same thing, some people are just more sensitive. something everyone should have in their medicine cabinet
andrea s.
For some reason I find that Tylenol works a lot better for me than Advil. I’m not sure why, but it does alleviate any pain or aches I have and always tends to me needs. i am satisfied with this product and it’s price point.
Esther B.
Dover Foxcroft, ME
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I can’t take too much ibuprofen due to stomach issues , so this is my go to for any aches and pains...primarily headaches. I get migraines relatively frequently and this does the trick if I absolutely have to take something.
Chloe T.
Campbell Hall, NY
When I have pain in my body Tylenol is the product I always reach for I don't really reach for others in this unless I'm out it definitely hit the expectation by thought it would and it works very well and it satisfies me over well
Daiana L.
Usually doctors always recommend Tylenol for any type of pain so it's a good product and it's also very known! More than half of the times it work so I would recommend it and it's also affordable and easy to find anywhere .
Myranda S.
Owatonna, MN
I use Tylenol for all my aches and pains. It is very gentle on my sensitive stomach. I purchased this product at Target. It is very affordable and it works as well or better than other pain relievers. I would buy it again.
Sarah R.
Bemidji, MN
These are perfect to take on the go. I brought mine camping and they got rid of my sore muscles from hiking. Isn't too expensive. Exceeded my expectations. I have plenty left for the next time I go camping. Would recommend.
Kelsey B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I always keep this in my purse! You never know when a migraine will unexpectedly pop up or cramps and this is always my go to. 10 full size pills which last me a decent time. Great price and very compact so it doesn’t take up a lot of space!
Emma P.
Tucson, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Tylenol has been a lifesaver during this pregnancy. I wouldn't normally go with this brand, but it works great in the meantime. Very affordable, meeting my expectations, and I'm satisfied overall. Will continue to purchase!
Anna A.
Brilliant, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Anytime i get a headache (pretty often with a toddler lol) or a body ache, i know i can rely in tylenol extra strength to relieve it so i may continue what i was doing.
Leidy daliza R.
Doral, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Do you like this product??
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,278 reviews
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
JoAnne S.
Mooers Forks , NY
What’s the best facial primer to use if you have large pores?

Amazon