BY TYLENOL

Available as caplets. For adults and children 12 years and older.

Active ingredient

Acetaminophen 500 mg (in each caplet)

Purpose

Pain reliever/fever reducer

Inactive ingredients

contains one or more of these ingredients

or

Uses:

• temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to:
  • the common cold
  • headache
  • backache
  • minor pain of arthritis
  • toothache
  • muscular aches
  • premenstrual and menstrual cramps
  • temporarily reduces fever

Warnings

• more than 4,000 mg of acetaminophen in 24 hours
  • with other drugs containing acetaminophen
  • 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product

• skin reddening
  • blisters
  • rash

If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.

Do not use

Ask a doctor before use if you have liver disease

Stop use and ask a doctor if

• pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
  • fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
  • new symptoms occur
  • redness or swelling is present

These could be signs of a serious condition.

If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.

Keep out of reach of children.

Directions

• do not take more than directed (see overdose warning)

adults and children 12 years and over

• take 2 caplets every 6 hours while symptoms last
  • do not take more than 6 caplets in 24 hours, unless directed by a doctor
  • do not take for more than 10 days unless directed by a doctor

children under 12 years

ask a doctor

Seviny G.
Turlock, CA
Helps with menstrual cycles and the occasional migraine. 500 mg is a great dose for the woman in her mid 20s weighing approximately 150 lbs. It meets my expectations. Would not exceed beyond the 500 mg dosage, unless otherwise approved by your physician.
Tiff B.
Statesville, NC
This is a great size to keep at work, in the car, or in your bag. The price comparison per unit compared to the larger one isn't great, but you are paying for convenience. I usually buy once and refill with the larger bottle.
Kayla L.
Houston , TX
Tylenol is the typical drug store reliever but it does not do justice for me personally I don't know about anyone else. I bought it from Walmart now I would say it's the best alternative but I would buy it again if I need to
Doris D.
Tylenol brand products are my preferred choice for pain relief.  I use Tylenol for headaches, fever and Tylenol for arthritis pain.  It works well at relieving my pain whenever I use them.  I use the Tylenol for arthritis pain more often (maybe several times a month).  I would purchase again.
Susana C.
I usually take these now that I am pregnant. Migraines, headaches and back pain all make it difficult to function throughout the day. Take as directed or consult with a Doctor before take long a higher dose. Will make you drowsy.
Allysa S.
Fort Hood, TX
These are generally my go to medicine for pain. They usually kick in rather quickly and last a while. I've never been disappointed before & would definitely recommend them to others. We use many Tylenol products in our home.
Leidi R.
Doral, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
4 stars, only because of the recent warnings about liver damage. When my sciatica and/or arthritis is acting up, 3 of these helps. I also use Gabapentin for peripheral neuropathy.
Yes Y.
Bakersfield, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Works great. I buy mine from target & within 29 minutes my pain isn't as bad. I take them when I get a headache so it helps. The product isn't that pricy & I don't over use it. But it's great & it's child proof for toddlers.
Robyn W.
Denver, CO
I try not to take them but they’re always there if i need to! They work for me when I have mild headaches. I have a bottle at home and a bottle at work. I only use it about 2 times a month if that! But I have them on hand for others!
aleea k.
Richmond, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
tylenol is tylenol, take it when you have a headache or are running a fever to alleviate pain. generic does the exact same thing, some people are just more sensitive. something everyone should have in their medicine cabinet
Leidy daliza R.
Doral, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Do you like this product??
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,278 reviews
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
JoAnne S.
Mooers Forks , NY
What’s the best facial primer to use if you have large pores?

Amazon