BY TYLENOL #42 in Pain Relief

Available as caplets. For adults and children 12 years and older.

Active ingredient

Acetaminophen 500 mg (in each caplet)

Purpose

Pain reliever/fever reducer

Inactive ingredients

contains one or more of these ingredients

or

Uses:

• temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to:
  • the common cold
  • headache
  • backache
  • minor pain of arthritis
  • toothache
  • muscular aches
  • premenstrual and menstrual cramps
  • temporarily reduces fever

Warnings

• more than 4,000 mg of acetaminophen in 24 hours
  • with other drugs containing acetaminophen
  • 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product

• skin reddening
  • blisters
  • rash

If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.

Do not use

Ask a doctor before use if you have liver disease

Stop use and ask a doctor if

• pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
  • fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
  • new symptoms occur
  • redness or swelling is present

These could be signs of a serious condition.

If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.

Keep out of reach of children.

Directions

• do not take more than directed (see overdose warning)

adults and children 12 years and over

• take 2 caplets every 6 hours while symptoms last
  • do not take more than 6 caplets in 24 hours, unless directed by a doctor
  • do not take for more than 10 days unless directed by a doctor

children under 12 years

ask a doctor

La'Shae L.
Farmers Branch, TX
This product is okay! I used to take it all the time growing up but now that I am older I don't as much. It is rather pricey but I usually get it from Walmart and its usually on sale. Compared to others it doesn't work as fast. I would reccomend it to people who like a light effect
Jennifer J.
Fountain, CO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Tylenol Extra Strength Pain Relief Tablets come to the quick aid of any sort of body pains and keep them at bay for hours and hours.  The tablets are affordable and easily located in almost any stores or drugstores.  I definitely recommend this to anybody who is suffering from headaches to body aches of any kind.  I will purchase these again.
Julie M.
Tucson , AZ
Tylenol® Extra Strength Caplets for Adults... since I’m pregnant, the only thing I can take is Tylenol. It’s safe and it works for my any ill 😷 needs. Thank god for these pills. I recommen then being pregnant or not.
Colleen K.
Seattle, WA
Tylenol has always been my go-to pain reliever ever since I was little and my parents gave it to me. It always works fast and is reliable. My body pains, fever, or headaches are always gone within about 30 minutes of taking this medication and I always feel great!!
Cassandra W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
One of the few pain killers I can take that does not interact with my medication, does a pretty decent job of easing my headaches when they get a bit too intense. Plus it's easy to find these anywhere, so even on a road trip I'm still able to find them.
Sierra N.
West Mansfield, OH
This was my lifesaver when I was pregnant. I suffered severe migraines and I was unable to take my usual go to medication for them. This stuff really helped me get through my migraines. The best part was that I didn't get recurring headaches from this stuff. The only downfall is that I had to take some sort of caffeine with it for it to be fully effective.
Chantea H.
Sanford, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I take Tylenol when it's that time of the month for sure. It helps with cramps, headaches, body aches and all the above. Any time I have a cold or something I reach for Tylenol so my fever goes down and my body aches are controlled. It's usually on sale somewhere so it's affordable and I've been using it for years. I carry some in my purse for emergencies.
Crystal D.
Escanaba
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Lately my colds have left my body feeling bad, normally I reach for IB Profin, but thats just not working, Tylenol has done the job time after time. Thanks for the relief Tylenol!
Lia A.
Flint, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Tylenol Review

Tylenol is used for many things like Headaches, Back Problems, Health Issues and aches and pains. You can purchase Tylenol anywhere, I usually switch back in forth with Tylenol and Ibuprofen having pains. It's not good to take Tylenol all the time because the Tylenol eats the lining of your stomach that can cause Ulcers, and Digestion issues.
Tyra W.
Clinton, MD
Tylenol in general does not work as well for me as other brands of pain medication. I got extra strength Tylenol because it was all that was available at the time, but I found myself needed to take more than the recommended dosage to get rid of my headache. While I do keep it in my household, it's not usually the first pain medication I reach for.
Leidy daliza R.
Doral, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Do you like this product??
Amber M.