BY TYLENOL #42 in Pain Relief

Available as caplets. For adults and children 12 years and older.

Active ingredient

Acetaminophen 500 mg (in each caplet)

Purpose

Pain reliever/fever reducer

Inactive ingredients

contains one or more of these ingredients

or

Uses:

• temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to:
  • the common cold
  • headache
  • backache
  • minor pain of arthritis
  • toothache
  • muscular aches
  • premenstrual and menstrual cramps
  • temporarily reduces fever

Warnings

• more than 4,000 mg of acetaminophen in 24 hours
  • with other drugs containing acetaminophen
  • 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product

• skin reddening
  • blisters
  • rash

If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.

Do not use

Ask a doctor before use if you have liver disease

Stop use and ask a doctor if

• pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
  • fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
  • new symptoms occur
  • redness or swelling is present

These could be signs of a serious condition.

If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.

Keep out of reach of children.

Directions

• do not take more than directed (see overdose warning)

adults and children 12 years and over

• take 2 caplets every 6 hours while symptoms last
  • do not take more than 6 caplets in 24 hours, unless directed by a doctor
  • do not take for more than 10 days unless directed by a doctor

children under 12 years

ask a doctor

Jennifer V.
San Fernando,Ca
Whenever I twisted my ankle after funning a mile, I took a pill of Tylenol and after a few minutes it started to kick in. It was in so much pain when I twisted my ankle, but it's an instant reliever, you won't feel like you were hurt ! Yet it takes time to kick in, but other than that the Tylenol works fine.
Marisa W.
Warwick , NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I have been taking tylenol for aches and pains for the past 2 years. I switched after finding out how terrible some of the other brands are for you. I find that even though they may not be AS effective as some other pain relievers that they always get the job done.
Martha H.
West Columbia, SC
Though I only use pills when I REALLY need it, Tylenol is my favorite drug store medication that actually killed any headache or cold that I ever encounter. I only have to take about two tablets and wait about 5 minutes and I'm good as new. I never trust another brand but Tylenol whenever I feel like poop.😂
Emily S.
Fairfield, CT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love Tylenol!  I have issues with my stomach and digestive tract.  Advil no longer works without aggravating my stomach but Tylenol still works like a charm!  I carry some with me at all times because you never know when an ache, pain or fever is going to hit.
Erica L.
Bacliff, TX
As most people are aware Tylenol is a great product. There are times you are out and get a headache. You can pay two or three dollars for those little packs at the convenience store or get a bottle for your purse. I prefer the bottle in my purse but not the huge bottle. This one fits great in a purse, diaper bag, or even your pocket plus it is refillable or buy another for $2.00 at the most.
Mackenzie W.
Spartanburg, SC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Works good but my husband is a nurse and he said that you have to be careful because it could cause you to have liver failure if you take more than 3000 mg a day. Tylenol contains acetaminophen which is toxic to the liver. Be sure to read your drug labels.
Liz F.
I can't take NSAIDs because of a medical condition, and Tylenol has been my pain relief of choice for years. Relatively affordable, I reach for Extra Strength by default whenever I'm experiencing pain or anticipating experiencing pain. I carry it with me everywhere. Good for headaches, menstrual cramps, and your every day aches and pains like muscle fatigue.
La'Shae L.
Farmers Branch, TX
This product is okay! I used to take it all the time growing up but now that I am older I don't as much. It is rather pricey but I usually get it from Walmart and its usually on sale. Compared to others it doesn't work as fast. I would reccomend it to people who like a light effect
Cassandra W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
One of the few pain killers I can take that does not interact with my medication, does a pretty decent job of easing my headaches when they get a bit too intense. Plus it's easy to find these anywhere, so even on a road trip I'm still able to find them.
Chantea H.
Sanford, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I take Tylenol when it's that time of the month for sure. It helps with cramps, headaches, body aches and all the above. Any time I have a cold or something I reach for Tylenol so my fever goes down and my body aches are controlled. It's usually on sale somewhere so it's affordable and I've been using it for years. I carry some in my purse for emergencies.
Leidy daliza R.
Doral, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Do you like this product??
Amber M.