BY TYLENOL #42 in Pain Relief

Available as caplets. For adults and children 12 years and older.

Active ingredient

Acetaminophen 500 mg (in each caplet)

Purpose

Pain reliever/fever reducer

Inactive ingredients

contains one or more of these ingredients

or

Uses:

• temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to:
  • the common cold
  • headache
  • backache
  • minor pain of arthritis
  • toothache
  • muscular aches
  • premenstrual and menstrual cramps
  • temporarily reduces fever

Warnings

• more than 4,000 mg of acetaminophen in 24 hours
  • with other drugs containing acetaminophen
  • 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product

• skin reddening
  • blisters
  • rash

If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.

Do not use

Ask a doctor before use if you have liver disease

Stop use and ask a doctor if

• pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
  • fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
  • new symptoms occur
  • redness or swelling is present

These could be signs of a serious condition.

If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.

Keep out of reach of children.

Directions

• do not take more than directed (see overdose warning)

adults and children 12 years and over

• take 2 caplets every 6 hours while symptoms last
  • do not take more than 6 caplets in 24 hours, unless directed by a doctor
  • do not take for more than 10 days unless directed by a doctor

children under 12 years

ask a doctor

Sierra N.
West Mansfield, OH
This was my lifesaver when I was pregnant. I suffered severe migraines and I was unable to take my usual go to medication for them. This stuff really helped me get through my migraines. The best part was that I didn't get recurring headaches from this stuff. The only downfall is that I had to take some sort of caffeine with it for it to be fully effective.
Colleen K.
Seattle, WA
Tylenol has always been my go-to pain reliever ever since I was little and my parents gave it to me. It always works fast and is reliable. My body pains, fever, or headaches are always gone within about 30 minutes of taking this medication and I always feel great!!
Chantea H.
Sanford, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I take Tylenol when it's that time of the month for sure. It helps with cramps, headaches, body aches and all the above. Any time I have a cold or something I reach for Tylenol so my fever goes down and my body aches are controlled. It's usually on sale somewhere so it's affordable and I've been using it for years. I carry some in my purse for emergencies.
Crystal D.
Escanaba
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Lately my colds have left my body feeling bad, normally I reach for IB Profin, but thats just not working, Tylenol has done the job time after time. Thanks for the relief Tylenol!
Lia A.
Flint, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Tylenol Review

Tylenol is used for many things like Headaches, Back Problems, Health Issues and aches and pains. You can purchase Tylenol anywhere, I usually switch back in forth with Tylenol and Ibuprofen having pains. It's not good to take Tylenol all the time because the Tylenol eats the lining of your stomach that can cause Ulcers, and Digestion issues.
Tyra W.
Clinton, MD
Tylenol in general does not work as well for me as other brands of pain medication. I got extra strength Tylenol because it was all that was available at the time, but I found myself needed to take more than the recommended dosage to get rid of my headache. While I do keep it in my household, it's not usually the first pain medication I reach for.
Nohelia R.
Brigantine, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Effective pain reliever for headache, toothache, muscle pain and many other aches and pains. One problem with Tylenol is that it can cause a liver toxicity or damage if taken frequently or by someone with a weak liver. Tylenol® Extra Strength Caplets for Adults
Mookie M.
New York , NY
I love Tylenol its works magic they are good for pain relief , and very effective they have different strengths which is good , compared to other pills this works best for me after dentist or if it's that time of the month, I do recommend these pain killers, but make sure you use them for the right purpose, or if your unsure ask an doctor or local pharmacies
🌹 K.
Since I am a runner then I tend to get sore muscles all the time in my legs. And recently I had shin splints and was sore all day everyday. At night it was hard to sleep due to sore legs bothering me all night, so I would take Tylenol and it really seemed to help. So I would recommend this.
CK H.
West Chester, OH
I keep this around always. Whenever I feel a fever coming on or even a cold, I begin taking Tylenol to help ease the symptoms. My fever is almost always gone in just a few hours, and it helps with joint pain immensely. In a world where doctors over-prescribe narcotic pain medications, it's awesome to have an OTC medication that is so effective.
Leidy daliza R.
Doral, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Do you like this product??
Amber M.