BY TYLENOL #42 in Pain Relief

Available as caplets. For adults and children 12 years and older.

Active ingredient

Acetaminophen 500 mg (in each caplet)

Purpose

Pain reliever/fever reducer

Inactive ingredients

contains one or more of these ingredients

or

Uses:

• temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to:
  • the common cold
  • headache
  • backache
  • minor pain of arthritis
  • toothache
  • muscular aches
  • premenstrual and menstrual cramps
  • temporarily reduces fever

Warnings

• more than 4,000 mg of acetaminophen in 24 hours
  • with other drugs containing acetaminophen
  • 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product

• skin reddening
  • blisters
  • rash

If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.

Do not use

Ask a doctor before use if you have liver disease

Stop use and ask a doctor if

• pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
  • fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
  • new symptoms occur
  • redness or swelling is present

These could be signs of a serious condition.

If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.

Keep out of reach of children.

Directions

• do not take more than directed (see overdose warning)

adults and children 12 years and over

• take 2 caplets every 6 hours while symptoms last
  • do not take more than 6 caplets in 24 hours, unless directed by a doctor
  • do not take for more than 10 days unless directed by a doctor

children under 12 years

ask a doctor

Megan N.
New Boston, IL
It works pretty well. I get shin splints a lot and this helps a bunch. It also helps alleviate my chronic migraines. This is usually the only kind of pain reliever I use because it's the one my mom always gave me and I don't trust anything else.
Keyana P.
Indianapolis, IN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I am an avid tylenol user. I love the liquid Tylenol because it works much quicker than these pills do. Whenever I take them I’m not happy with how slow they are. Liquid Tylenol seems to do a much better job too. These are still in our medicine cabinet because we’ve ditched them for the liquid form!
🌹 K.
Since I am a runner then I tend to get sore muscles all the time in my legs. And recently I had shin splints and was sore all day everyday. At night it was hard to sleep due to sore legs bothering me all night, so I would take Tylenol and it really seemed to help. So I would recommend this.
Salina P.
Louisburg, NC
I don't like taking pills for pain, unless the pain is really unbearable. I use extra strength Tylenol if my back is really killing me, I'm in excessive pain, or having really bad cramps. It works fast and does relieve my paint which is amazing. I would recommend trying or getting Tylenol Extra Strength if you need some pain relief ASAP.
Becky S.
Depew, NY
I use this product often to help deal with back and neck pain. I purchased the product from our local food store, Wegmans. The product is a little pricy but does come with a lot and works really well so i would say that it was worth the money. I would recommend this product to anyone.
Mitch A.
I rather take tynenol than other pain reliever peels i usually get stomach aches but these pills dont make me feel this way. I usually buy these at walmart or dollar general. So i recommend to anyone that has more of a sensitive stomach hopefully it helps anyone that might feel that way.
Sophear L.
San Leandro, CA
I always use Tylenol for pain relief! I actually have to keep this in stock because is the only medicine that work fast for my cramps! Without this medicine my cramps will keep me up all night! Not only it helps with cramps but my head ache too!
Shalimar H.
Fall River , MA
I only take Tylenol when my doctor tell me that I need to and I cannot take other than this. It is affordable and effective but I don't usually buy it or use it. Overall I'm satisfied with Tylenol. It is a good product just not my favorite.
Holly T.
Eastvale, CA
Love Tylenol Extra Strength! It works better and much more quickly than similar medicines! I often get terrible cramps and nothing ever helps - including medicine made specifically for cramps - but Tylenol Extra Strength helps every time!
Zariya G.
I use Tylenol when I have headaches or cramps. The pain is relieved within ten minutes. The price is affordable for what you get! I used to use Advil but decided to switch to Tylenol and this works much better! I am very satisfied with this product and would recommend it to anyone!
Leidy daliza R.
Doral, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Do you like this product??
Amber M.