BY TYLENOL #38 in Pain Relief

Available as caplets. For adults and children 12 years and older.

Active ingredient

Acetaminophen 500 mg (in each caplet)

Purpose

Pain reliever/fever reducer

Inactive ingredients

contains one or more of these ingredients

or

Uses:

• temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to:
  • the common cold
  • headache
  • backache
  • minor pain of arthritis
  • toothache
  • muscular aches
  • premenstrual and menstrual cramps
  • temporarily reduces fever

Warnings

• more than 4,000 mg of acetaminophen in 24 hours
  • with other drugs containing acetaminophen
  • 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product

• skin reddening
  • blisters
  • rash

If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.

Do not use

Ask a doctor before use if you have liver disease

Stop use and ask a doctor if

• pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
  • fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
  • new symptoms occur
  • redness or swelling is present

These could be signs of a serious condition.

If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.

Keep out of reach of children.

Directions

• do not take more than directed (see overdose warning)

adults and children 12 years and over

• take 2 caplets every 6 hours while symptoms last
  • do not take more than 6 caplets in 24 hours, unless directed by a doctor
  • do not take for more than 10 days unless directed by a doctor

children under 12 years

ask a doctor

Tiffany G.
Hesperia, CA
Def a Go too and grab for when ur out and about weather be at work park or even a concert. Quick and easy and throw away the trash. No carrying a bottle around with you. So conven.
Lea P.
Iva, SC
This medicine has been so good for me when I have headache and back pain. I love how fast it can work and I would recommend this to anyone who has a good bit of pain or headaches. I would tell you that the off brand does work just as well
Raya M.
Herriman, UT
I get the worst migraines and this seriously helps get rid of them like magic. If you have a headache or a migraine then I would definitely recommend taking this for it. It works so freaking well for me.
Tiffany C.
Woodstock
This is my go to pain relief medication.  It is gentle and I do not experience any side effects.  It also works very fast and lasts a long time.  I have always used this brand and will continue to purchase it.  I would highly recommend this product to others.
Laila T.
Broomfield, CO
Pretty standard, I mean its acetaminophen. It is easy to buy Tylenol for brand recognition. The packaging is typically pretty recognizable and works well enough.
Danielle K.
Boston, MA
These Tylenol extra strength pouches are my go-to when I'm traveling.  They are compact and easy to throw into my purse and suitcase.  They work great and are very convenient.  This may sound odd, but I also find that co-workers and friends often ask for pain relievers - so having these individually sealed single serve pouches are nicer than sharing from a big bottle.  The only suggestion that I have for improvement is - that these are sometimes hard to open (especially if I'm struggling with a really bad headache).  I'd love to see a package that is easier to open - and/or a resealable package (think Ziplock).
Jackie S.
This is a perfect to go item to have in my purse or diaper bag. Suffering from chronic headaches i had to use it often so this was an easy go to when out and about.
Gladyeliz C.
Methuen, MA
only product I can safely take for my Arthritis. I have tried other products, even prescriptions that have antacids in them but atfer a week or so, I begin to have severe stomach pains. Tylenol is the only pill that relieves most of my pain withhout causing intesinal pain. I know it is not the strongest drug for joint pain, but it does keep it under control enough that I can continue with an active lifestyle. i would not know what to do without it. And the regular Tylenol would work in a pinch, but you would have to take it too often during the day and night. This pill lasts 8 hours and needs to be taken only twice a day. Also, I would warn users to be careful of their alcohol intakie also, when taking Tylenol.
Nicole B.
Bastrop, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Tylenol Extra Strength works soo good. Its cheap, everyone sells it. It is very effective. I usually only have to take what is said and nothing more. I like compared to advil and generic brands. the coating makes it easy to swallow. I am very satisfied with Tylenol Extra Strength, I will continue to purchase it.
Joy P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Tylenol® Extra Strength Caplets for Adults I bought this because I really needed some med for a small pain I been having lately. I Lost my other bottle so this qas only 2$ at the gas station so it's perfect size for my purse and to travel plus if I lost it wouldn't break the bank
Leidy daliza R.
Doral, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Do you like this product??
Amber M.