BY TYLENOL #43 in Pain Relief

Available as caplets. For adults and children 12 years and older.

Active ingredient

Acetaminophen 500 mg (in each caplet)

Purpose

Pain reliever/fever reducer

Inactive ingredients

contains one or more of these ingredients

or

Uses:

• temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to:
  • the common cold
  • headache
  • backache
  • minor pain of arthritis
  • toothache
  • muscular aches
  • premenstrual and menstrual cramps
  • temporarily reduces fever

Warnings

• more than 4,000 mg of acetaminophen in 24 hours
  • with other drugs containing acetaminophen
  • 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product

• skin reddening
  • blisters
  • rash

If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.

Do not use

Ask a doctor before use if you have liver disease

Stop use and ask a doctor if

• pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
  • fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
  • new symptoms occur
  • redness or swelling is present

These could be signs of a serious condition.

If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.

Keep out of reach of children.

Directions

• do not take more than directed (see overdose warning)

adults and children 12 years and over

• take 2 caplets every 6 hours while symptoms last
  • do not take more than 6 caplets in 24 hours, unless directed by a doctor
  • do not take for more than 10 days unless directed by a doctor

children under 12 years

ask a doctor

Emily S.
My go to painkiller for headaches, cramps, etc. a doctor told me once that other painkillers can make cramping worse so I tend to stick with Tylenol whenever I'm in pain. The extra strength is especially helpful when other doses just aren't cutting it.
Stepha V.
Works well and is much lighter on the stomach. I was in Peru and I was having stomach problems along with fever and I had to bring down the fever but was scared that I would upset my stomach with my Advil/ibuprofen. A friend gave me some Tylenol and it worked just fine and did not upset my stomach.
Alexandra G.
This works good for headaches, backaches, cramps, moderate pain, reducing fevers.  It is priced fairly, but I like to use coupons for them when I can.  I prefer acetaminophen over ibuprofen so that's why this works better for me.  I think the product helps me when I need it.  I've had to switch to something else, because it stopped working after a while, but now it's been about a year, so I want to start using this again.
Fancy G.
I gave this product one less star truly because it didn’t reach my expectation, it’s not pricey it’s a great price but using Advil for my monthly cramps seemed to do the trick rather then this product . I’d recommend this to anyone honestly just my body didn’t seem to take it like how others would, everyone’s body is different so go for it :)
Smile A.
This product works for getting rid of headaches. I buy my Tylenol at the drugstore but you can get it at other places. It’s a good price as well as “you get what you paid for”. Sometimes I get the pill form and they are pretty easy to swallow! The liquid tastes good and everything. So I definitely recommend buying this if you have frequent headaches or if you just have headaches once in a while.
Ashley N.
This product was a lifesaver for me when I was pregnant with my three kids. I tried not to make many medications but sometimes I get really bad headaches and need relief. This took the pain away every time. I still use it because I breastfeed and it’s one of the safe zone medications. Overall satisfied and always keep some in the house.
Araceli D.
Tolleson, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I give these only three stars only because I don't find them very effective. I couldn't quite suggest an alternative because I don't take ever take a variety of medications. I have scoliosis so I think that they're just not strong enough when I have more pain than usual and look for relief.
Sandra S.
Tacoma, WA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I usually use Tylenol with Ibprophen. It covers all the bases for mild pain. I do tend to reach for a stronger long lasting pain relief like Aleve for moderate to severe pain though. But for a daily or occasional pain relief, Tylenol works well.
Nida S.
Absolutely love Tylenol to reduce fevers. Nothing works better than an extra strength Tylenol. Unfortunately, the more often I take this, the more upset my stomach becomes. It must be due to the potency of the acetaminophen. This is why I cannot give it 5 stars, I don't over use the product, just every 6 hours when I'm running a high fever, however I really pay for the after effects later on.
Ashley M.
Mililani, HI
If I am not using Ibuprofen, my go to is Tylenol. I tend to get headaches and migraines quite a lot. I especially use Tylenol during pregnancy. Tylenol works wonders and is affordable. The extra strength is 500 mg per tablet and I get pain relief within about 5-10 minutes, which is great because I avoid medication until my headache/migraine becomes unbearable. I would recommend and buy again.
Leidy daliza R.
Doral, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Do you like this product??
Amber M.