BY TYLENOL #42 in Pain Relief

Available as caplets. For adults and children 12 years and older.

Active ingredient

Acetaminophen 500 mg (in each caplet)

Purpose

Pain reliever/fever reducer

Inactive ingredients

contains one or more of these ingredients

or

Uses:

• temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to:
  • the common cold
  • headache
  • backache
  • minor pain of arthritis
  • toothache
  • muscular aches
  • premenstrual and menstrual cramps
  • temporarily reduces fever

Warnings

• more than 4,000 mg of acetaminophen in 24 hours
  • with other drugs containing acetaminophen
  • 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product

• skin reddening
  • blisters
  • rash

If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.

Do not use

Ask a doctor before use if you have liver disease

Stop use and ask a doctor if

• pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
  • fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
  • new symptoms occur
  • redness or swelling is present

These could be signs of a serious condition.

If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.

Keep out of reach of children.

Directions

• do not take more than directed (see overdose warning)

adults and children 12 years and over

• take 2 caplets every 6 hours while symptoms last
  • do not take more than 6 caplets in 24 hours, unless directed by a doctor
  • do not take for more than 10 days unless directed by a doctor

children under 12 years

ask a doctor

Lemeka B.
Indian Head, MD
Tylenol is the only pain medicine that I can take due to a past condition. It gets the job done for me. Once I take the pills the pain is gone within an hour or two.
Alexus R.
Houston , TX
When I’m in so much pain I grab Tylenol extra strength’ for all my pain I take two capsules for what ever pain I have and within a couple minutes all my pain is gone
Taylor A.
I have frequent severe migraines and when it’s that time of the month, severe cramps. Tylenol extra strength is the only thing that helps my pain. Love this stuff!!
Lauren A.
Mount Vernon, IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This works well for when I’m having period cramping or headaches. The price is reasonable and always works well for me. I typically have some in my medicine cabinet.
Theresa A.
Works great for fevers and related aches and pains. I don’t really use this product aside from when I’m sick, but I’m sure the effects are similar for everyday aches.
adree k.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is what has gotten me through recovering from 2 c-section. I get off the prescription pain killers as fast as possible and use this to manage pain when I go home from the hospital.
Isui G.
Los Angeles, CA
I know I can always rely on Tylenol when I'm sick, with a migraine or muscle soreness. I have some in my work bag, first aid kit box, and bathroom medicine cabinet
Whitney W.
Fort Worth, TX
I have used Tylenol ever since I can remember. It has helped everything from my migraines to sore muscles! I don't trust any other pain relief to get the job done!
Stephanie H.
Helps with my very bad migraines and makes them go away within 30 minutes so I can move on with things that I would not be able to get done without having done it
Lauren E.
Millington, TN
These are always in our home in every car we own they are always there we are a active family we don’t want a little ache or pain to get us down this product is quick on the relief
Leidy daliza R.
Doral, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Do you like this product??
Amber M.