BY TYLENOL

Available as caplets. For adults and children 12 years and older.

Active ingredient

Acetaminophen 500 mg (in each caplet)

Purpose

Pain reliever/fever reducer

Inactive ingredients

contains one or more of these ingredients

or

Uses:

• temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to:
  • the common cold
  • headache
  • backache
  • minor pain of arthritis
  • toothache
  • muscular aches
  • premenstrual and menstrual cramps
  • temporarily reduces fever

Warnings

• more than 4,000 mg of acetaminophen in 24 hours
  • with other drugs containing acetaminophen
  • 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product

• skin reddening
  • blisters
  • rash

If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.

Do not use

Ask a doctor before use if you have liver disease

Stop use and ask a doctor if

• pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
  • fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
  • new symptoms occur
  • redness or swelling is present

These could be signs of a serious condition.

If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.

Keep out of reach of children.

Directions

• do not take more than directed (see overdose warning)

adults and children 12 years and over

• take 2 caplets every 6 hours while symptoms last
  • do not take more than 6 caplets in 24 hours, unless directed by a doctor
  • do not take for more than 10 days unless directed by a doctor

children under 12 years

ask a doctor

Danielle L.
New Orleans, LA
I have suffered from extremely bad sinus headaches for over 7 years. Tylenol extra strength is the only over the counter medicine that has ever helped relieve my headaches! I honestly do not know what I would do without it.
BriAnna 💀.
Resaca, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Literally the worst pain medicine ever. I have severe chronic widespread pain(7+ years now) due to various chronic illnesses & autoimmune diseases, and this "extra strength" tylenol doesn't even begin to cut it. I remember before seeking treatment at doctors I was taking sooo many tylenol a day with no help, it was like I didn't even take anything. I'm sure this helps those with minor, mild aches and pains but definitely not severe or chronic pain.
AnnaMaria F.
Works for headaches and backaches. I definitely recommend this. It helps me when I need it. It's affordable and majority of grocery stores and pharmacies carry this product. Tylenol® Extra Strength Caplets for Adults
Madeline J.
Dover, DE
I haven’t had any issues with these...ever. I don’t use them often, however, they are very effective. I like that I can use these for if I have cramps from ovarian cysts, or from working out really hard, or a migraine.
Mrs. L.
This seriously takes away the most annoying headaches! I take 2 of them and in about half and hour my headache is gone! This won't help with those suffering migraines..but any other headache, fever, pains this will do.
rose f.
I usually stray away from taking any kind of medication unless I feel miserable. I get really bad headaches and migraines. When I have a headache I just sleep it off. When I have a migraine I use this and it surprisingly does the job.
Jessica S.
Kiefer, OK
Tylenol extra strength is my go to anytime I have a headache or a pain. It’s very effective. I can buy it at my local grocery store or convenience store. It is a little more money than I’d like to spend but it works!
Karen 🍯.
Fall river, MA
I've had these once but they don't taste the greatest , I prefer Advil over this. These work faster than Advil but they aren't as easy to take and they're a tad bit bigger . These are definitely more powerful though!
Shania K.
Jonesboro, AR
I get constant headaches so this works wonders for me. It’s the thing that I found worked the best, plus I have a dollar general by my house that sells it in case I run out. My friends know I always have some on me!
Aba W.
MARIETTA, GA
It works great! It doesn’t get rid of the pain instantly but it does reduce the pain or aching over time. However, when I take a nap or sleep throughout the night, I don’t have to worry about waking up with a headache. It is affordable and I do recommend it!
Leidy daliza R.
Doral, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Do you like this product??
Amber M.