BY TYLENOL

Available as caplets. For adults and children 12 years and older.

Active ingredient

Acetaminophen 500 mg (in each caplet)

Purpose

Pain reliever/fever reducer

Inactive ingredients

contains one or more of these ingredients

or

Uses:

• temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to:
  • the common cold
  • headache
  • backache
  • minor pain of arthritis
  • toothache
  • muscular aches
  • premenstrual and menstrual cramps
  • temporarily reduces fever

Warnings

• more than 4,000 mg of acetaminophen in 24 hours
  • with other drugs containing acetaminophen
  • 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product

• skin reddening
  • blisters
  • rash

If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.

Do not use

Ask a doctor before use if you have liver disease

Stop use and ask a doctor if

• pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
  • fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
  • new symptoms occur
  • redness or swelling is present

These could be signs of a serious condition.

If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.

Keep out of reach of children.

Directions

• do not take more than directed (see overdose warning)

adults and children 12 years and over

ask a doctor

Karlie B.
Reading, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I use Tylenol Extra Strength over regular Tylenol because I feel that it works much better. It helps with pain relief but not fever relief. You can take it for all different types of pain which is useful. I’ve also found that I don’t have to take as much as I would if I was taking regular Tylenol.
Meghan G.
I have had knee problems for years and use Tylenol Extra Strength all the time when my knee start acting up! The pain relief is fast and effective. This particular product is easy on my stomach too (normally pain meds give me an upset stomach). I highly recommend this product!
Rida H.
Newark, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Works well, does it's job well but it makes you feel drowsy. That's the only drawback of it. But I guess rest ultimately also helps relieve pain as well so it's a good thing. It's good but I wouldn't take unless you are able to sleep.
Sabia B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I'm allergic to a handful of medicines (anything chemically related to ibuprofen that is) and this is literally the only pain medication that I use. It has been of major help to me during those day where any type of pain (whether it be an ache or cramps) overpasses my tolerance threshold.
Anna M.
Brooklyn, NY
Whenever I have a headache, that is not a migraine, this is what I reach for. With this product, I get fairly quick relief. I don't feel any side effects. It is good value and I would certainly buy it again because of its effectiveness
Caroline C.
Mendham, NJ
This is really the only thing that relieves my pain. It is very effective and absolutely is better than any other alternative I've used. So affordable and I recommend this for any pain or swelling!
Abagail A.
Tylenol is always a staple in a household. When we use it we always combine in with Advil or Aleve of some kind because the Tylenol alone doesn't help. Tylenol can be found at most grocery stores or drugstores and it's also very affordable. We Leah's have a bottle in our home.
Julia D.
Plainfield, IL
This product does work. I use this after games but does take time to take effect. I bought this at Walmart and is also affordable. I use this for cramps also on those times of the months and when i used to have braces to take away pains of the tightening. Great product overall!
Trish H.
Fitzgerald, GA
When I have a head ache I always grab a couple of Tylenol within a 20 to 40 minutes its gone. I buy my Tylenol from Wal-mart, when I forget to grab a big bottle, they always have the small catty along pack at the check out. I have to have my Tylenol for when I have a head ache.
Danielle F.
An old product but works pretty well. Its safe for most people and that includes pregnant ladies too. Its highly effective if you don't take it all the time. It always makes me feel better. I do recommend it to people I know that are having pain or a headache. It sells itself.
Leidy daliza R.
Doral, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Do you like this product??
Amber M.