BY TYLENOL

Available as caplets. For adults and children 12 years and older.

Active ingredient

Acetaminophen 500 mg (in each caplet)

Purpose

Pain reliever/fever reducer

Inactive ingredients

contains one or more of these ingredients

or

Uses:

• temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to:
  • the common cold
  • headache
  • backache
  • minor pain of arthritis
  • toothache
  • muscular aches
  • premenstrual and menstrual cramps
  • temporarily reduces fever

Warnings

• more than 4,000 mg of acetaminophen in 24 hours
  • with other drugs containing acetaminophen
  • 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product

• skin reddening
  • blisters
  • rash

If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.

Do not use

Ask a doctor before use if you have liver disease

Stop use and ask a doctor if

• pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
  • fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
  • new symptoms occur
  • redness or swelling is present

These could be signs of a serious condition.

If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.

Keep out of reach of children.

Directions

• do not take more than directed (see overdose warning)

adults and children 12 years and over

• take 2 caplets every 6 hours while symptoms last
  • do not take more than 6 caplets in 24 hours, unless directed by a doctor
  • do not take for more than 10 days unless directed by a doctor

children under 12 years

ask a doctor

Claudia R.
I've heard this product may cause stomach issues but I'm happy this doesnt happen to me. 2 extra strength tylenol do the trick for me when in pain whether aching from leg day or just an unexplained headache.
Kayla M.
Litchfield, ME
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I always have this on hand. I have a bad knee and get migraines, and I am usually able to treat both with Tylenol instead of a harder, habit-forming med. I do not get any side effects from it, and although I am on a boatload of other prescription medication it is still safe for me to take as needed.
Jinal B.
Warminster, PA
Tylenol® Extra Strength Caplets for Adults has always come in handy when it comes to pain killer. It has been a life saver for me and has helped me so much with my pain. It’s definitely recommend if the pain is unbearable. It’s my go to over the counter pain relief medication.
Megan N.
Cincinnati, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Tylenol is the only thing that I can take for pain right now due to being pregnant. I feel that I have to take excessive amounts for it to relieve any sort of pain. I also believe that it can be pricey to have very inexpensive, effective alternatives.
Vanessa G.
Tylenol is my go to over the counter pain reliever. Not only is Tylenol effective but it is also much gentler on the stomach compared to some of the other pain relievers on the market. Tylenol is effective for a variety of different ailments from headaches to back pains to a fever reducer.
Leah H.
Jacksonville, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
As someone who often suffers from backpain due to scoliosis, dysmenorrhea and migraines due to eyesight issues, Tylenol keeps me on my toes. I always have it in my bag because you'll never know when a terrible migrain is about to rear its ugly head. I just pop one pill and I am good to go!
Toni J.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
These are perfect for on the go! I don't like taking any kind of medication especially pills but for the times I have a really bad headache or am just sick I will take Tylenol. It's affordable and effective.
Livvy L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Tylenol works great on body aches, headaches, and cramps. I always keep some in my bag because you never know when you'll need some. They work fairly quickly and just overall a staple in my medicine drawers. They work just as well as advil really.
Lauren C.
My best guy friend is allergic to ibuprofen so I carried Tylenol for the longest time in my purse especially for him just in case. Also because I work in a dental office and for our Invisalign patients use Tylenol rather than an anti inflammatory due to inflammation is the way teeth move.
Adriana Sophia A.
Marshall, TX
This helps so well with headaches. I a have chronic migraine condition and so when it’s one of those days where my head is hurting, I take two of these and place a warm towel on my forehead to relax it. It works amazingly and it is fast acting.
Leidy daliza R.
Doral, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Do you like this product??
Amber M.