BY TYLENOL

Available as caplets. For adults and children 12 years and older.

Active ingredient

Acetaminophen 500 mg (in each caplet)

Purpose

Pain reliever/fever reducer

Inactive ingredients

contains one or more of these ingredients

or

Uses:

• temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to:
  • the common cold
  • headache
  • backache
  • minor pain of arthritis
  • toothache
  • muscular aches
  • premenstrual and menstrual cramps
  • temporarily reduces fever

Warnings

• more than 4,000 mg of acetaminophen in 24 hours
  • with other drugs containing acetaminophen
  • 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product

• skin reddening
  • blisters
  • rash

If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.

Do not use

Ask a doctor before use if you have liver disease

Stop use and ask a doctor if

• pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
  • fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
  • new symptoms occur
  • redness or swelling is present

These could be signs of a serious condition.

If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.

Keep out of reach of children.

Directions

• do not take more than directed (see overdose warning)

adults and children 12 years and over

ask a doctor

Kathryn L.
Roanoke, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
The most pain I feel is when I get headaches. I don't know if they are migraines. I have tried just about anything to make them ease up. The best thing so far about Tylenol Extra Strength 500mg works for me. They are priced fairly and works quick.
Julia H.
Columbus , OH
These work so well! Tylenol is so versatile, and can be used for a variety of aches and pains. After working out, these do a great job of stopping the pain from sore muscles. They're also very good for headaches, and relieve pain within 30 minutes, with relief lasting for a long period of time.
Annika A.
Chapel Hill , NC
I turn to Tylenol when in pain because I can't take NSAID's with the other medicine I am on. I have always tried to avoid Tylenol in the past because of the side effects on the liver, but nevertheless it works great for pain, especially the extra-strength caplets. It also does the trick for mild headaches as well.
Holly H.
Cushing
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I often have TMJ headaches, along with elbow joint pain. I take two to three tablets when I am in a good amount of pain and within twenty to thirty minutes the Tylenol starts helping relieve the pain noticeable enough for me to fall asleep at bedtime. I keep a bottle in my purse and car, as well.
Anna S.
Oregon City , OR
I am not one that generally goes to pills or pain relievers but This is my go to pain reliever for most things. One of the only things that works for my headaches, cramps and aches.
I always get the big packs at Costco for a great deal and lasts us for quite a while.
It's definitely worth trying
Morgan M.
Montgomery , AL
This is my go to product when I have headaches. It's effective and it doesn't take a lot to get the job done. It's affordable, easy to find and easy to use. I buy this all the time and will recommend to others.
Leigh G.
Cookeville, TN
Tylenol has long been my go-to pain medication. Whether I have a headache or muscle pain, Tylenol works really well for me. Even a toothache can be controlled by Tylenol. [product:tylenol-for-adults-extra-strength-rapid-release--pain-reliever-fever-reducer-acetaminophen-500mg-gelcaps-24-ct-box]
Jenny C.
Los Angeles, CA
I helped my friend with her goodie bags for after a wedding.  We included individual Tylenol packets to each guest, along with water, chips, etc.  The next morning after a wild night all the guests were grateful for the Tylenol Extra Strength the most!
Cliff F.
Brooklyn, New York
Tylenol is an effective pain reliever and helps when in the need of breaking a fever. I find that many times tylenol helps more than other pain relievers to break my fever, some products don't really break my fever compared to when tylenol does. It also helps if I have any body aches.
kenecia j.
Beaufort , SC
I grew up on Tylenol and have never strayed! You can use this for so many different types of pain! Headaches, menstrual cramps, muscle pains and so much more. Not to mention, it is super affordable! I always pick my up from Walmart or Walgreens, and keep in my car in case I need it while I am out and not at home!
Leidy daliza R.
Doral, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Do you like this product??
Amber M.