BY TYLENOL

Available as caplets. For adults and children 12 years and older.

Active ingredient

Acetaminophen 500 mg (in each caplet)

Purpose

Pain reliever/fever reducer

Inactive ingredients

contains one or more of these ingredients

or

Uses:

• temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to:
  • the common cold
  • headache
  • backache
  • minor pain of arthritis
  • toothache
  • muscular aches
  • premenstrual and menstrual cramps
  • temporarily reduces fever

Warnings

• more than 4,000 mg of acetaminophen in 24 hours
  • with other drugs containing acetaminophen
  • 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product

• skin reddening
  • blisters
  • rash

If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.

Do not use

Ask a doctor before use if you have liver disease

Stop use and ask a doctor if

• pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
  • fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
  • new symptoms occur
  • redness or swelling is present

These could be signs of a serious condition.

If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.

Keep out of reach of children.

Directions

• do not take more than directed (see overdose warning)

adults and children 12 years and over

ask a doctor

Regina S.
Palos Hills, IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Love this product! Gets rid of all my pain ,headaches and back pain faster than any other pain pill. I buy this one because I trust the name and its always on sale vs other brands that are to high for less product inside the bottle . Plus you can get coupons for the product in the paper
Christie L.
Los Angeles, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
These are convenient to keep in your purse. The tube is very small and easy to store anywhere. Tylenol works great for headaches, body aches, etc. I love to have these on hand for my time of month, too. It makes it easier to bring with me and really helps my pain.
Abrigel R.
this product works great for any aches or pains. It does cut any fever out eventually. It takes a long time before actually kicking in. It's pretty affordable so that's never an issue. If you have a high pain tolerance than this would be great for you. I'm a wimp so I end up in pain for about an hour before it works.
Moe K.
Good pain reliever and its fast acting! I am using it right now in conjunction with Motrin/ibuprofen to relieve pain from 2nd degree tears due to virginal birth. This is safe for pregnant women and mom who are breastfeeding.
Kendall G.
Louisville , KY
I use to love these , but not anymore ! To me they don't work at all ! They take way to long to work and I always feel like I have to take more just for them to work. I can find cheaper and better brands that actually work .
Vanessa O.
My go-to when the aches and pains of a cold or fever set in! Tylenol is always a reliable, convenient and easy to find brand that works fast. I feel relief after taking it almost immediately. Got me through my postpartum period after my C-section and through wisdom teeth removal surgery. The champion of pain relief!
Bria R.
Bradenton, FL
Tylenol extra strength is great for cramps and also back pain. My wife has sciatic nerve problems in this helps use the pain. I think the 24 hour coverage is kind of a stretch and sometimes I feel like it lasts more like 12 hours. But it's not expensive and it has multiple uses and I feel like it is also very fast acting.
Baileigh M.
grand island, NE
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I use this OTC pain reliever when I have nothing else on hand. I usually have to keep taking pills to get relief. I buy it at any drug store that sells OTC pain relief. It is a bit disappointing but I still buy it. I recommend it if you don't have chronic pain.
Yaya b.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
It's not my first choice when it comes to pain reliever but the extra strength seems to work better than the regular ones. The pills are to big for me to swallow so I always have to cut them in half or dilute them in water.
Eli F.
Mission, TX
I don't like to use any pill for a headache but when I have a really strong pain this is my favorite pill because it relief your pain in just minutes, and everyone in my family use this pill because this is the best pill for headaches. I will strongly recommend it.
Leidy daliza R.
Doral, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Do you like this product??
Amber M.