BY TYLENOL

Available as caplets. For adults and children 12 years and older.

Active ingredient

Acetaminophen 500 mg (in each caplet)

Purpose

Pain reliever/fever reducer

Inactive ingredients

contains one or more of these ingredients

or

Uses:

• temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to:
  • the common cold
  • headache
  • backache
  • minor pain of arthritis
  • toothache
  • muscular aches
  • premenstrual and menstrual cramps
  • temporarily reduces fever

Warnings

• more than 4,000 mg of acetaminophen in 24 hours
  • with other drugs containing acetaminophen
  • 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product

• skin reddening
  • blisters
  • rash

If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.

Do not use

Ask a doctor before use if you have liver disease

Stop use and ask a doctor if

• pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
  • fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
  • new symptoms occur
  • redness or swelling is present

These could be signs of a serious condition.

If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.

Keep out of reach of children.

Directions

• do not take more than directed (see overdose warning)

adults and children 12 years and over

• take 2 caplets every 6 hours while symptoms last
  • do not take more than 6 caplets in 24 hours, unless directed by a doctor
  • do not take for more than 10 days unless directed by a doctor

children under 12 years

ask a doctor

Sabrina c.
Vaudreuil, QC
I always use this product for when I am in pain and it works well everytime. It's fast acting with long time relief.
andy p.
Doral, FL
Alivia el dolor rapido y de inmediato me gusta que no me irrita el estomago es decir que es lo mejor que puedo tomar
Dominique L.
Lavaltrie
This is the only headache or anything else pain reliever that works for me. I always have some with me in case of :)
Erin G.
Hamilton
I don't tend to need pain relief often, but when I do, I rely on Tylenol to relieve my pains quickly and effectively.
Alex M.
Cornwall, ON
Perfect cute little package that I toss in my
purse or book bag. I get bad migraines and this usually does the trick!
Syd D.
My go to when I have headaches, work great! Great price. Love the big bottle sizes. Never needed to use alternatives.
Amy S.
I have been using tylenol for years for headaches or aches or pains. I play softball in the summer and it works great
Luz O.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Too many words I could say of Tylenol.
He is my ally whenever I have a strong pain he always helps me.
Recommended 🤗
Gilvania R.
jaboatao dos guararapes
Tira todas as minhas. Dores no corpo otmo pra inchaqueka nao fico sem tomar.pois sofro muito com dor nas articulacao.
Carolina P.
Santo Domingo
Got this when for emergencies and the few I used it they worked wonders. Very effective. God value 10/10. Not pricey.
Leidy daliza R.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Do you like this product??
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,278 reviews
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
JoAnne S.
Mooers Forks , NY
What’s the best facial primer to use if you have large pores?

Amazon