BY TYLENOL

Available as caplets. For adults and children 12 years and older.

Active ingredient

Acetaminophen 500 mg (in each caplet)

Purpose

Pain reliever/fever reducer

Inactive ingredients

contains one or more of these ingredients

or

Uses:

• temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to:
  • the common cold
  • headache
  • backache
  • minor pain of arthritis
  • toothache
  • muscular aches
  • premenstrual and menstrual cramps
  • temporarily reduces fever

Warnings

• more than 4,000 mg of acetaminophen in 24 hours
  • with other drugs containing acetaminophen
  • 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product

• skin reddening
  • blisters
  • rash

If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.

Do not use

Ask a doctor before use if you have liver disease

Stop use and ask a doctor if

• pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
  • fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
  • new symptoms occur
  • redness or swelling is present

These could be signs of a serious condition.

If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.

Keep out of reach of children.

Directions

• do not take more than directed (see overdose warning)

adults and children 12 years and over

ask a doctor

Tanna W.
Tulsa, OK
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Honestly I hate taking medicine like this. I try to stick to herbal supplements and natural pain relievers, but sometimes it just doesn't help. Any time I have horrible cramps or pain that I can't cure with herbs I always turn to Tylenol. It gets the job done, isn't super expensive, and available just about anywhere.
Kyla K.
Pablo, MT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
When I was pregnant with both my kids. This was the only stuff that I could take. It was pretty effective. I buy mine at Walmart because it's a good price there. And I will continue to buy it. And yeah I'm pretty satisfied with it.
Reanna D.
Bowling Green, OH
I actually started using this in college because this was the only medicine that they sold and I'm lucky it was because I tried many paid mediinces and they didn't last or didn't work enough and thus proud did that for me my pain goes away a lot faster and last a lot longer
Christie L.
Los Angeles, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
These are convenient to keep in your purse. The tube is very small and easy to store anywhere. Tylenol works great for headaches, body aches, etc. I love to have these on hand for my time of month, too. It makes it easier to bring with me and really helps my pain.
Regina S.
Palos Hills, IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Love this product! Gets rid of all my pain ,headaches and back pain faster than any other pain pill. I buy this one because I trust the name and its always on sale vs other brands that are to high for less product inside the bottle . Plus you can get coupons for the product in the paper
Denisse C.
Glendale
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Tylenol is my family's go to pain relief pill. It never fails to ease away the pain within minutes. You take the right amount and within the hour you're feeling like your old self again. This is probably one of the OTC meds that I don't have a problem with. Great product!
Abrigel R.
this product works great for any aches or pains. It does cut any fever out eventually. It takes a long time before actually kicking in. It's pretty affordable so that's never an issue. If you have a high pain tolerance than this would be great for you. I'm a wimp so I end up in pain for about an hour before it works.
Sparkle B.
Freeport, IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My son just recently had an emergency root canal and the doctor prescribed him 800 mg of Ibuprofen. My son hated taking them because he said they give him headaches and made him feel really weird. I went out and bought him Tylenol and he said the pain went away and he didnt feel strange after taking them. Tylenol for the win!
Kendall G.
Louisville , KY
I use to love these , but not anymore ! To me they don't work at all ! They take way to long to work and I always feel like I have to take more just for them to work. I can find cheaper and better brands that actually work .
Yaya b.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
It's not my first choice when it comes to pain reliever but the extra strength seems to work better than the regular ones. The pills are to big for me to swallow so I always have to cut them in half or dilute them in water.
Leidy daliza R.
Doral, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Do you like this product??
Amber M.