BY TYLENOL

Available as caplets. For adults and children 12 years and older.

Active ingredient

Acetaminophen 500 mg (in each caplet)

Purpose

Pain reliever/fever reducer

Inactive ingredients

contains one or more of these ingredients

or

Uses:

• temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to:
  • the common cold
  • headache
  • backache
  • minor pain of arthritis
  • toothache
  • muscular aches
  • premenstrual and menstrual cramps
  • temporarily reduces fever

Warnings

• more than 4,000 mg of acetaminophen in 24 hours
  • with other drugs containing acetaminophen
  • 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product

• skin reddening
  • blisters
  • rash

If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.

Do not use

Ask a doctor before use if you have liver disease

Stop use and ask a doctor if

• pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
  • fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
  • new symptoms occur
  • redness or swelling is present

These could be signs of a serious condition.

If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.

Keep out of reach of children.

Directions

• do not take more than directed (see overdose warning)

adults and children 12 years and over

• take 2 caplets every 6 hours while symptoms last
  • do not take more than 6 caplets in 24 hours, unless directed by a doctor
  • do not take for more than 10 days unless directed by a doctor

children under 12 years

ask a doctor

Buy on Amazon*
Nisha T.
i use this for headaches the most and aches and pains in the body when i get sick. and same for my hubs...its not pricey at all.
Alisha B.
Guelph
When my aches and pains won’t go away it is my go to! I count on it working every time great for taking those darn headaches away
Jenn E.
Edmonton, AB
Tylenol is my go to pain reliever for most of my aches and pains and especially headaches. It works quick and lasts a long time.
Brittany M.
Thorold, ON
I find that Tylenol works sometimes. It depends on how bad my headache is. Although I haven't tried it with other aches and pains
Minder T.
Es lo mejor porque tambien es lo unico que puedo tomar y suerte que me funciona para los dolores de cabeza. Es barato y resulta.
aqsa a.
quite like this product. used it quote few times. qill deifnetly be using it again. love the pqcakging. defintly worth the price.
Luisa S.
Fever, migraine, the flu, this is what I take. It has been in our house since ever and always effective. And it is not pricey.
Estefania B.
Etobicoke, ON
Good stuff. Usually is my parents who needed more and its constantly in my things to buy. One of the best in the market for now
Maxim👸🏾 B.
Rimouski , QC
Seuls anti-douleurs que l'on puisse prendre enceinte. Hormis leur goût un peu douteux, vous vous trouverez soulager de vos maux
shelley f.
I try not to take pain killers, but when I have severe aches, I turn to Tylenol. Its the best and most available pain reliever.
Leidy daliza R.
Doral, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Do you like this product??
Amber M.