BY TYLENOL

Available as caplets. For adults and children 12 years and older.

Active ingredient

Acetaminophen 500 mg (in each caplet)

Purpose

Pain reliever/fever reducer

Inactive ingredients

contains one or more of these ingredients

or

Uses:

• temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to:
  • the common cold
  • headache
  • backache
  • minor pain of arthritis
  • toothache
  • muscular aches
  • premenstrual and menstrual cramps
  • temporarily reduces fever

Warnings

• more than 4,000 mg of acetaminophen in 24 hours
  • with other drugs containing acetaminophen
  • 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product

• skin reddening
  • blisters
  • rash

If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.

Do not use

Ask a doctor before use if you have liver disease

Stop use and ask a doctor if

• pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
  • fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
  • new symptoms occur
  • redness or swelling is present

These could be signs of a serious condition.

If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.

Keep out of reach of children.

Directions

• do not take more than directed (see overdose warning)

adults and children 12 years and over

• take 2 caplets every 6 hours while symptoms last
  • do not take more than 6 caplets in 24 hours, unless directed by a doctor
  • do not take for more than 10 days unless directed by a doctor

children under 12 years

ask a doctor

Elle T.
I always get pulsing headaches and can count on tylenol to help relief the pain. Also find these quite effective for period pains.
Kelsey K.
Vancouver, BC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I dont often use tylenol as I prefer ibuprofen but when I do need it I will buy this. Its affordable and available at most stores.
Rabia J.
Melbourne
I get bad migraines and I always took panadol extra for relief. I switched to this for a change and it was as effective as panadol.
Margie N.
I always keep one of these in my purse, either for regular headaches or for menstrual cramps. It does the trick most of the times.
Bree L.
Peterborough, ON
I absolutely hate acetaminophen, it makes you feel like a zombie and look like one too. I hate the way it makes me feel apathetic.
kristin k.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
gets the job done. I have pill anxiety and these are small enough to relax me a bit more. deffinitly help with pain but not cramps.
Kerri P.
Pilot Mound, MB
I don't use any other pain relevant when I have a headache, this Tillman dies the job quickly and doesn't have any side effects.
Minder T.
Dover, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Es lo mejor porque tambien es lo unico que puedo tomar y suerte que me funciona para los dolores de cabeza. Es barato y resulta.
Annelisse g.
es muy bueno, quita el dolor, lo unico que me produce mucho sueno, se puede comprar donde sea y funcionan muy bien y son baratas
Jessy M.
The best to take the pain away. It helps a lot when you have menstrual pain, is the only things that calm down my menstrual pains
Leidy daliza R.
Doral, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Do you like this product??
Amber M.