BY TYLENOL #42 in Pain Relief

Available as caplets. For adults and children 12 years and older.

Active ingredient

Acetaminophen 500 mg (in each caplet)

Purpose

Pain reliever/fever reducer

Inactive ingredients

contains one or more of these ingredients

or

Uses:

• temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to:
  • the common cold
  • headache
  • backache
  • minor pain of arthritis
  • toothache
  • muscular aches
  • premenstrual and menstrual cramps
  • temporarily reduces fever

Warnings

• more than 4,000 mg of acetaminophen in 24 hours
  • with other drugs containing acetaminophen
  • 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product

• skin reddening
  • blisters
  • rash

If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.

Do not use

Ask a doctor before use if you have liver disease

Stop use and ask a doctor if

• pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
  • fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
  • new symptoms occur
  • redness or swelling is present

These could be signs of a serious condition.

If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.

Keep out of reach of children.

Directions

• do not take more than directed (see overdose warning)

adults and children 12 years and over

ask a doctor

Rebecca N.
Beaver Bank, NS
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I usually keep Tylenol around the house as I find it works best for headaches. I prefer non coated tablets as I find they go down easier.
Maria G.
Doral, FL
Me encantan a veces me daban unas migrañas demasiado fuertes y esta pastilla me ayudaba bastante con mi dolor. Las recomiendo a todos.
Lisa T.
Sydney, NS
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is what I reach for for headaches and body aches. Its quick acting and never upsets my stomach. One dosage always does the trick.
Jacki P.
New London, PE
Tylenol extra strength is my go to pain killer. I suffer with migraines and I keep these in my purse and beside my bed for easy access!
Jessica P.
St. John's
Great prices and good to have on all teh time inc ase i need it.  great for aches and pains.  Dont do anything for migranes.
Savanna B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
These are great! They come through when i need them to! I have these in my purse all the time because i know know when i will need it!
Jeanna A.
Santa Rita
This is my go to medicine. If I don't have aleve I will use this. Always worked for me if I was feeling sick or needed a Pain Reliever.
Sarah I.
whitby
I like the tylonal extra strength as it works a lot quicker than regular strength , it's not a bad price for how much you get inside !!
Samantha K.
Moncton , NB
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
This product is a hit or miss for me. Either kicks in within half an hour and relieves me of my headaches or does absolutely nothing.
Rachel W.
St. Catharines
Fast acting relief! Helps my headaches go away within minutes- also very affordable. I have nothing negative to say about this product
Leidy daliza R.
Doral, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Do you like this product??
Amber M.