BY TYLENOL

Available as caplets. For adults and children 12 years and older.

Active ingredient

Acetaminophen 500 mg (in each caplet)

Purpose

Pain reliever/fever reducer

Inactive ingredients

contains one or more of these ingredients

or

Uses:

• temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to:
  • the common cold
  • headache
  • backache
  • minor pain of arthritis
  • toothache
  • muscular aches
  • premenstrual and menstrual cramps
  • temporarily reduces fever

Warnings

• more than 4,000 mg of acetaminophen in 24 hours
  • with other drugs containing acetaminophen
  • 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product

• skin reddening
  • blisters
  • rash

If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.

Do not use

Ask a doctor before use if you have liver disease

Stop use and ask a doctor if

• pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
  • fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
  • new symptoms occur
  • redness or swelling is present

These could be signs of a serious condition.

If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.

Keep out of reach of children.

Directions

• do not take more than directed (see overdose warning)

adults and children 12 years and over

• take 2 caplets every 6 hours while symptoms last
  • do not take more than 6 caplets in 24 hours, unless directed by a doctor
  • do not take for more than 10 days unless directed by a doctor

children under 12 years

ask a doctor

Abbey L.
Leawood, KS
This is a medicine cabinet staple for me. I currently use a drug that I am unable to use Ibuprofen and Asprin with, so this an awesome alternative that does not react with most meds. Tylenol typically works within 20 minutes and I don't need the second dose before the end of the day.
Emerson R.
can't say enough good things about these pills. i am a headache sufferer and these seem to nip them in the bud for me pretty quick which i appreciate. they are not hard to swallow which is another big factor for me when it comes to pills and they are cheap and easy to get ahold of.
Ashley C.
Warren, MI
After a hangover , I count on these to get rid of my headache. Not too pricey and it's nice that they are extra strength so I only have to take one. I just have always been a fan of this brand, always satisfied.
Zariya G.
I use Tylenol when I have headaches or cramps. The pain is relieved within ten minutes. The price is affordable for what you get! I used to use Advil but decided to switch to Tylenol and this works much better! I am very satisfied with this product and would recommend it to anyone!
Edie T.
Crescent City , CA
I like keeping these in my car and my purse. It’s the perfect size to travel with. I use to never think Tylenol worked until this was the only thing I could find when I had a headache and now I always keep them on me just in case
Olivia D.
Louisville, KY
Love my Tylenol extra strength! I have a very sensitive stomach, so sometimes Advil and other brands of ibuprofen are too harsh for me (that's where there digested). Tylenol is perfect for those of us prone to ulcers or other stomach problems, and I love their extra strength formula.
Crystal K.
Frankfort , New York
Anytime I have an ache or pain I reach for the extra strength Tylenol. It works well to alleviate the aches of pain of my everyday life. I have a very physical job which causes many aches and pains and this works amazingly well for that.
Stephanie K.
Winchester, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is the perfect amount to through in my purse when traveling or put in my desk at work. I love that they are divided up into doses and I never have to worry about lugging around a huge bottle. The extra strength is great at combatting the mid-workday headaches and relieves the tension fast. I keep these on hand at all times.
Shane G.
Arverne, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I don't like tynenol I'm always scared to take it . From my younger days I would throw it back up. Even though doctors would give me. I can tolerate. But when I'm on my ownI get shivers. I try to avoid this aspirin. I usually just suffer or get something that can try to ease my pain.
Cristina C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Nothing fancy abut these caplets.  I see them as the basic Tylenol product and they work just as I need them to.  I have found that these work in a decent amount of time and I don't need the rapid release ones or anything like that.  I will probably buy this again if I have a coupon, if not I'll buy the generic version of this.
Leidy daliza R.
Doral, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Do you like this product??
Amber M.