BY TYLENOL

Available as caplets. For adults and children 12 years and older.

Active ingredient

Acetaminophen 500 mg (in each caplet)

Purpose

Pain reliever/fever reducer

Inactive ingredients

contains one or more of these ingredients

or

Uses:

• temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to:
  • the common cold
  • headache
  • backache
  • minor pain of arthritis
  • toothache
  • muscular aches
  • premenstrual and menstrual cramps
  • temporarily reduces fever

Warnings

• more than 4,000 mg of acetaminophen in 24 hours
  • with other drugs containing acetaminophen
  • 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product

• skin reddening
  • blisters
  • rash

If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.

Do not use

Ask a doctor before use if you have liver disease

Stop use and ask a doctor if

• pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
  • fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
  • new symptoms occur
  • redness or swelling is present

These could be signs of a serious condition.

If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.

Keep out of reach of children.

Directions

• do not take more than directed (see overdose warning)

adults and children 12 years and over

• take 2 caplets every 6 hours while symptoms last
  • do not take more than 6 caplets in 24 hours, unless directed by a doctor
  • do not take for more than 10 days unless directed by a doctor

children under 12 years

ask a doctor

Jovana K.
Belgrade
I don't take medicine unless I am absolutely forced to - I take these if I workout under a cold or a flu to sweat it out and avoid stiff muscles.
Maria G.
Miami
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Despues de hacer ejercicio, el cuerpo me queda bastante agotado. Con una pastilla de tylenol, se me alivia y realmente puedo descansar. Un must!
Itzel R.
Panama City
Very effective for headache, toothache or migraine. I recommend it. 100 pills is too much for a package but it's a great product by a good price.
Monica F.
Brampton
When I’m in need for fast relief of any sort of aches Tylenol Extra Strength is the way to go! Any sort of discomfort, I know Tylenol has my back
Christine E.
mississauga
Although Tylenol isn’t my first choice for pain relief I had to take it while pregnant. It did work wonders for me anytime I needed fast relief.
Melissa P.
Brampton, ON
I find that Tylenol helps in some cases but not all. I like when the product helps, but when it doesn’t I use another alternative of pain relief.
Carmen M.
San Juan
I suffer from migraine and Im allergic to aspirin and this is the best thing ever. Affordable, I used it very often and you can buy it anywhere.
Ashley K.
I don't take pain medication often but when I absolutely need to this works well. It helps to relieve pain without causing nausea or grogginess.
Taylor B.
Parksville, BC
They do work to relieve my headache pain some of the time, but since I can remember they've made my stomach hurt so bad everytime I take them :(
Rayan Ramadan H.
Doral, FL
Every time someone in my house have a headache this is the first thing we look for ! It’s very effective and you would feel better really quickly
Leidy daliza R.
Doral, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Do you like this product??
Amber M.