BY TYLENOL

Available as caplets. For adults and children 12 years and older.

Active ingredient

Acetaminophen 500 mg (in each caplet)

Purpose

Pain reliever/fever reducer

Inactive ingredients

contains one or more of these ingredients

or

Uses:

• temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to:
  • the common cold
  • headache
  • backache
  • minor pain of arthritis
  • toothache
  • muscular aches
  • premenstrual and menstrual cramps
  • temporarily reduces fever

Warnings

• more than 4,000 mg of acetaminophen in 24 hours
  • with other drugs containing acetaminophen
  • 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product

• skin reddening
  • blisters
  • rash

If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.

Do not use

Ask a doctor before use if you have liver disease

Stop use and ask a doctor if

• pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
  • fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
  • new symptoms occur
  • redness or swelling is present

These could be signs of a serious condition.

If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.

Keep out of reach of children.

Directions

• do not take more than directed (see overdose warning)

adults and children 12 years and over

• take 2 caplets every 6 hours while symptoms last
  • do not take more than 6 caplets in 24 hours, unless directed by a doctor
  • do not take for more than 10 days unless directed by a doctor

children under 12 years

ask a doctor

Buy on Amazon*
Danielle B.
Tylenol Extra Strength relieves my constant cluster headaches. I store a bottle in the bathroom and in my purse so i can always have them on standby
Sarah C.
Nepean, ON
It gets the job done but I only use it because I'm allergic to Advil. Fro. What other people say it seems pretty poor but I can't personally compare
Freya M.
Winnipeg
For me is the best pain reliever. When I have strong headaches. I can buy it at drugstores,Walmart etc. Meet all my expectation. I will recommend it.
Christina K.
Sarnia, ON
Works great for my headaches. I have no complaints. I would get the generic brand of acetaminophen though as it works the same, but is a lot cheaper.
laura z.
Its ok for headaches i believe i personally don't think they are very good for any cramps or pain. The p.m. works very well but original not so much.
Miu T.
Edmonton, AB
I take it when I get a headache/ period pain, it helps to reduce the pain very quickly. I don't need it all the time but always have it in my purse.
Alaiza A.
ARACAJU
comigo funciona muito bem no alivio das  dores de cabeça ultimante tenho usado muito pois e o unico analgésico que posso tomar na gravidez
Milan B.
Great during headaches, cramps, or just a regular ache. there's a lot in here too so I buy one box for the whole family and it lasts at least a year
Sarah C.
Etobicoke, ON
I get really bad headaches and migraines and this stuff works long term and is fast acting. I simply just take two and am on my way to start my day!
Natasha F.
Fast headache relief. It is also mild enough that it doesn’t upset my stomach. It lasts a long time as well so I don’t have to keep taking it often.
Leidy daliza R.
Doral, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Do you like this product??
Amber M.