BY TYLENOL #42 in Pain Relief

Available as caplets. For adults and children 12 years and older.

Active ingredient

Acetaminophen 500 mg (in each caplet)

Purpose

Pain reliever/fever reducer

Inactive ingredients

contains one or more of these ingredients

or

Uses:

• temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to:
  • the common cold
  • headache
  • backache
  • minor pain of arthritis
  • toothache
  • muscular aches
  • premenstrual and menstrual cramps
  • temporarily reduces fever

Warnings

• more than 4,000 mg of acetaminophen in 24 hours
  • with other drugs containing acetaminophen
  • 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product

• skin reddening
  • blisters
  • rash

If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.

Do not use

Ask a doctor before use if you have liver disease

Stop use and ask a doctor if

• pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
  • fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
  • new symptoms occur
  • redness or swelling is present

These could be signs of a serious condition.

If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.

Keep out of reach of children.

Directions

• do not take more than directed (see overdose warning)

adults and children 12 years and over

• take 2 caplets every 6 hours while symptoms last
  • do not take more than 6 caplets in 24 hours, unless directed by a doctor
  • do not take for more than 10 days unless directed by a doctor

children under 12 years

ask a doctor

Nargis N.
This is a good tablet to take when you are in pain. It does not have too bad of a taste like other pills. I bought mine from walmart and superstore. Since there is a lot of tablets, it lasts for a long time
Christine C.
Gatineau, QC
Tylenol is what I use everytime I have a headache! I personally like it better than advil because I feel like it works better for me! I always buy it from shoppers drug mart! These pills really satisfy me!
Laura C.
Beausejour , MB
For fast effective relief of pain and fever. This is an affordable product. This product works well. I always have Tylenol in my house and in my purse. I recommend this product for everyday pain relief.
Lo K.
Essex
I always buy these ones and truly believe they work the best. I keep them on hand at all times and can pick them up at any drugstore.

Recommend buying the big boxes as you can use them up pretty quick!
Jessica B.
Small red capsules which are easier to swallow. Sometimes need to take more than once a day because i feel like it does not help. I use Tylenol extra strength when ever i get a migraine and usually helps.
Christine M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
These extra strength Tylenol really help take the edge off of tough pain! I find they start to work within half an hour and last up to four hours (depending on the severity of the pain).
Hannah L.
North York, ON
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I prefer Tylenol over Advil as I find acetaminophen works better for me and doesn't upset my stomach like ibuprofen. I prefer the extra strength as it works quickly and lasts.
Geneva  R.
Airdrie, AB
Can't go wrong with the brand Tylenol! Very effective and works right away on pain. My only negative comment is the price. Can be a bit pricey so try to purchase on sale.
Victoria H.
Barrie, Ontario
I don't normally like taking medication when I am sick, unless I absolutely have to. I always turn to Tylenol extra strength. It's effective, and easy to swallow.
Paola B.
Longueuil, QC
I always have tynenol in my home i always have headaches ! And migrains so i need tynenol that i mix with motrin ! It don't work always but i used them always !
Leidy daliza R.
Doral, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Do you like this product??
Amber M.