BY TYLENOL

Available as caplets. For adults and children 12 years and older.

Active ingredient

Acetaminophen 500 mg (in each caplet)

Purpose

Pain reliever/fever reducer

Inactive ingredients

contains one or more of these ingredients

or

Uses:

• temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to:
  • the common cold
  • headache
  • backache
  • minor pain of arthritis
  • toothache
  • muscular aches
  • premenstrual and menstrual cramps
  • temporarily reduces fever

Warnings

• more than 4,000 mg of acetaminophen in 24 hours
  • with other drugs containing acetaminophen
  • 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product

• skin reddening
  • blisters
  • rash

If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.

Do not use

Ask a doctor before use if you have liver disease

Stop use and ask a doctor if

• pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
  • fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
  • new symptoms occur
  • redness or swelling is present

These could be signs of a serious condition.

If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.

Keep out of reach of children.

Directions

• do not take more than directed (see overdose warning)

adults and children 12 years and over

• take 2 caplets every 6 hours while symptoms last
  • do not take more than 6 caplets in 24 hours, unless directed by a doctor
  • do not take for more than 10 days unless directed by a doctor

children under 12 years

ask a doctor

Janeth G.
reDolooooor!! Jeje si te pegaste o tienes algun dolor muscular te recomiendo este producto es buenisimo y controla el dolor y te relaja yo lo uso y me es efectivo
Ashley Y.
St. John's, NL
I always keep a bottle of Tylenol around my house just in case my family or friends need any. It works well for minor pain and for fevers, but for headaches, toothaches or muscle pain I tend to reach for something else.
Sherri S.
Sydney, NS
Tylenol is my go to med for any ache or pain. I have fibromyalgia and sometimes my pain can come on quick when im out and on the go and i always have tylenol with me to help ease the pain until i can get home to relax
Hannah B.
Just as good as UK paracetamol but works extra fast. Really effective and easy to swallow. I buy it in America as I can't get it in England and works just as well if not better than alternatives. I always stock up when I go abroad
Ceara G.
Mississauga , CA
Life savers! I only use Tylenol extra strength for my horrible migraines and pains. I take it as soon as I feel a migraine or pain and within 30 minutes it helps! Great product, that I carry with me all the time!
Cheyenne N.
Winnipeg , MB
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I was using this product every day for my tooth ache, once it began to throb nothing else worked. You can feel it going to work as the pain will subside through out 20 minutes. This product worked very well for me.
Kharisma B.
London, ON
If I run out of my Tylenol Ultra pills for headaches then I will take 2 of these pills instead and they work amazingly! I've been using it for years now and it's definitely a must have in my medicine cabinet.
Carolina P.
Vancouver
It is best to soothe any pain in your body; is super effective and fast acting. I take it safely and was the only thing that medejaron taken during pregnancy and breast-feeding so it will not affect to my baby
Shelby D.
Medicine Hat, AB
Tylenol is the only thing I can take while pregnant, and it seems to work well. I have to say, it's not as good as other pain killers I've tried, as they take longer to kick in. Overall, does the job.
Christine C.
Gatineau, CA
Tylenol is what I use everytime I have a headache! I personally like it better than advil because I feel like it works better for me! I always buy it from shoppers drug mart! These pills really satisfy me!
Leidy daliza R.
Doral, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Do you like this product??
Amber M.