BY TYLENOL

Available as caplets. For adults and children 12 years and older.

Active ingredient

Acetaminophen 500 mg (in each caplet)

Purpose

Pain reliever/fever reducer

Inactive ingredients

contains one or more of these ingredients

or

Uses:

• temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to:
  • the common cold
  • headache
  • backache
  • minor pain of arthritis
  • toothache
  • muscular aches
  • premenstrual and menstrual cramps
  • temporarily reduces fever

Warnings

• more than 4,000 mg of acetaminophen in 24 hours
  • with other drugs containing acetaminophen
  • 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product

• skin reddening
  • blisters
  • rash

If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.

Do not use

Ask a doctor before use if you have liver disease

Stop use and ask a doctor if

• pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
  • fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
  • new symptoms occur
  • redness or swelling is present

These could be signs of a serious condition.

If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.

Keep out of reach of children.

Directions

• do not take more than directed (see overdose warning)

adults and children 12 years and over

ask a doctor

Estefany A.
South gate, Ca
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is my holy grail I suffer so much of migraines and yes I do carry this big value bottle with me all the time so it does comes to use often when I'm not feeling well or when someone else as well
Zaneah J.
Philadelphia, PA
Tylenol is my favorite pain killer its just always my go to and it kicks in so fast. I literally can pick up Tylenol from anywhere even the gas station. Not pricey at all and worth it so you wont have to keep going to local stores for single packs when you need them right away.
Stephanie M.
Ames, IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I like these when I am sore or have muscle tenderness. Overall though, I prefer alleve liquid gels because they seem to be more faster acting. Tylenol extra strength is available most places and overall I'd recommend it to others.
Tanna W.
Tulsa, OK
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Honestly I hate taking medicine like this. I try to stick to herbal supplements and natural pain relievers, but sometimes it just doesn't help. Any time I have horrible cramps or pain that I can't cure with herbs I always turn to Tylenol. It gets the job done, isn't super expensive, and available just about anywhere.
Jeremy S.
Tylonal has been around forever- and still works great! I have used this product for years and never been disappointed. They have so many different options for their products, as well as kids products as well- Super affordable and easy to find at most retailers and even some convenience stores. I would recommend Tylonal.
Kyla K.
Pablo, MT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
When I was pregnant with both my kids. This was the only stuff that I could take. It was pretty effective. I buy mine at Walmart because it's a good price there. And I will continue to buy it. And yeah I'm pretty satisfied with it.
Kristy H.
Spokane Vly, WA
I don't know what I'd do without Tylenol some days! I have a bad back and bad knees. I also like to run, garden, and I have a 3 year old with a physical disability that I have to pick up quite often. So by the middle of the day, I'm pretty sore! But if I take Tylenol in the morning, the pain never shows up! Thank you Tylenol for keeping me going!
Reanna D.
Bowling Green, OH
I actually started using this in college because this was the only medicine that they sold and I'm lucky it was because I tried many paid mediinces and they didn't last or didn't work enough and thus proud did that for me my pain goes away a lot faster and last a lot longer
Sparkle B.
Freeport, IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My son just recently had an emergency root canal and the doctor prescribed him 800 mg of Ibuprofen. My son hated taking them because he said they give him headaches and made him feel really weird. I went out and bought him Tylenol and he said the pain went away and he didnt feel strange after taking them. Tylenol for the win!
Christie L.
Los Angeles, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
These are convenient to keep in your purse. The tube is very small and easy to store anywhere. Tylenol works great for headaches, body aches, etc. I love to have these on hand for my time of month, too. It makes it easier to bring with me and really helps my pain.
Leidy daliza R.
Doral, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Do you like this product??
Amber M.