BY TYLENOL

Available as caplets. For adults and children 12 years and older.

Active ingredient

Acetaminophen 500 mg (in each caplet)

Purpose

Pain reliever/fever reducer

Inactive ingredients

contains one or more of these ingredients

or

Uses:

• temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to:
  • the common cold
  • headache
  • backache
  • minor pain of arthritis
  • toothache
  • muscular aches
  • premenstrual and menstrual cramps
  • temporarily reduces fever

Warnings

• more than 4,000 mg of acetaminophen in 24 hours
  • with other drugs containing acetaminophen
  • 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product

• skin reddening
  • blisters
  • rash

If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.

Do not use

Ask a doctor before use if you have liver disease

Stop use and ask a doctor if

• pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
  • fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
  • new symptoms occur
  • redness or swelling is present

These could be signs of a serious condition.

If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.

Keep out of reach of children.

Directions

• do not take more than directed (see overdose warning)

adults and children 12 years and over

• take 2 caplets every 6 hours while symptoms last
  • do not take more than 6 caplets in 24 hours, unless directed by a doctor
  • do not take for more than 10 days unless directed by a doctor

children under 12 years

ask a doctor

Amy H.
Clarksburg, WV
I only take Tylenol when I’m pregnant. They have been great to relieve my headaches due to a lack of caffeine and help relieve my ache and pains. They also helped reduce my fever when I was sick and helped ease my sore throat.
Crystal L.
Philadelphia, PA
It’s a very effective product for 500mg per pill. I don’t usually try alternatives because i don’t want to swallow more pills to get the same effect. I’ve been using since i was a teenager for minor aches, pains, or fevers. Never has given me an issue
🎀Madison🎀 K.
Cromwell, CT
Tylenol...you can't go wrong. I always pick up one of these when I'm in the store and stock up because you can never have enough. I throw some in my purse and have them with me at all times. I find it works better and faster than Advil! I definetly recommend!
Rosie R.
Mesquite, TX
I love Tylenol this is my go to if I have a really bad headache I usually don’t take medication if I don’t have to I usually deal with it but if I absolutely need to I take Tylenol gives me relief is 10-15 min after taking it
Reyna Q.
Laredo, TX
Great product takes effect in a short time period. I have used this product to ease soreness away after an intense work out. It is my go to when menstrual cramps start to kick in. Relieves headaches. Absolutely recommend it!
Michelle B.
Rome, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Extra Strength Tylenol has been my go to over-the-counter pain medication for years. There are times it doesn’t work 100% with severe headaches but that’s just part of life I guess! Overall they are affordable and work good.
Hillary B.
Edgar, WI
This works good for me! Every once in a while I have to take this product for a headache or some weird body ache but every time I have taken it it works. I don’t use it too often only when needed and it has never let me down
Sage J.
This product works okay in my opinion I don't really like having to take it over and over again every few hours. I prefer something that will take care of the pain for a longer amount of time. I really only take Tylenol when I'm desperate. I think that its usually a good value for the price especially since you have to take quite a few if you're consistently in pain...
Edna G.
Glendale , NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
You can never go wrong with standard Tylenol. I carry this little bottle with me especially if I'm traveling. You never know when you'll need it. I mainly use it for body aches, it doesn't work for me when I have headaches.
Gisela M.
Tulsa, OK
Leidy daliza R.
Doral, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Do you like this product??
Amber M.