BY TYLENOL

Available as caplets. For adults and children 12 years and older.

Active ingredient

Acetaminophen 500 mg (in each caplet)

Purpose

Pain reliever/fever reducer

Inactive ingredients

contains one or more of these ingredients

or

Uses:

• temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to:
  • the common cold
  • headache
  • backache
  • minor pain of arthritis
  • toothache
  • muscular aches
  • premenstrual and menstrual cramps
  • temporarily reduces fever

Warnings

• more than 4,000 mg of acetaminophen in 24 hours
  • with other drugs containing acetaminophen
  • 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product

• skin reddening
  • blisters
  • rash

If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.

Do not use

Ask a doctor before use if you have liver disease

Stop use and ask a doctor if

• pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
  • fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
  • new symptoms occur
  • redness or swelling is present

These could be signs of a serious condition.

If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.

Keep out of reach of children.

Directions

• do not take more than directed (see overdose warning)

adults and children 12 years and over

• take 2 caplets every 6 hours while symptoms last
  • do not take more than 6 caplets in 24 hours, unless directed by a doctor
  • do not take for more than 10 days unless directed by a doctor

children under 12 years

ask a doctor

Carmen V.
Guatemala
My family takes this for when we get a fever. It is very good and it helps  a lot to alleviate the symptoms of a common cold. My little brother gets sick very often and this helps him a lot to get better faster. It is a great product and I recommend it to anybody.
Jessica K.
Conception Bay South, NL
Love the convenience of this package for popping it in my purse on the run. It's nice having a pain reliever with me at all times just in case. Works well and would absolutely buy again. They are effective and work quickly on the issues I have. Would recommend.
Ariela M.
I used this product after I hurt myself playing tennis. I really did like it, but I do not use it often at all. I found it very effective and I was not disappointed, I would recommend it to another user. I would but this product from shoppers drug mart again.
Patrice J.
Surrey, BC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is my go-to pain relief medicine. Whether I have a headache or suffering from cramps, Tylenol seems to relieve my pain. I find it a better option than Advil in my opinion. Plus it's pretty cheap too so that's a plus. Affordable and effective.
Fer Z.
Siempre lo uso cuando tengo un dolor insoportable de cabeza o cuando me ataca la fiebre. Me ayuda mucho con el cuerpo cortado cuando tengo gripa o tos y sin duda tambien para dolores corporales. Lo recomiendo muchisimo, sobre todo si hay mucho dolor.
Tasha S.
Halifax
This only usually works for me if I'm really sick. Not really for An ache. I use this maybe once every couple months. I buy this usually from shoppers or Walmart. The price is average I'd say. I would buy again because I do find it helpful for some things.
Kendra B.
Wainwright, AB
Tylenol has always been my go-to, especially when I was in pain during pregnancy. They were doctor recommended as safe, as well as being easily accessible and affordable at any local store that sold any kind of pain relief--including the gas station!
Michelle B.
Thunder Bay, ON
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I don't know what I would do without these. If I have a headache, 2 of these and 15 minutes and the headache subsides. I've been a Tylenol person, always have been always will be. I always grab these when they are on sale. And they have great sales!
Crystal J.
Brantford , ON
Has a good coating, easy to swallow effective and inexpensive. Purchased at my local drugstore and now at the dollar store. Tylenol always meets my expectations and I am always satisfied with there brand. Great company and always reasonable pricing.
⏩Alana L.
Rapid relief from fever and headache. In my opinion is the best remedy to have at home, as it can be consumed by people with dengue and even by pregnant women. It is a great choice for you are allergic to dipyrone. I feel safe using this medicine.
Leidy daliza R.
Doral, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Do you like this product??
Amber M.