BY TYLENOL #42 in Pain Relief

Available as caplets. For adults and children 12 years and older.

Active ingredient

Acetaminophen 500 mg (in each caplet)

Purpose

Pain reliever/fever reducer

Inactive ingredients

contains one or more of these ingredients

or

Uses:

• temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to:
  • the common cold
  • headache
  • backache
  • minor pain of arthritis
  • toothache
  • muscular aches
  • premenstrual and menstrual cramps
  • temporarily reduces fever

Warnings

• more than 4,000 mg of acetaminophen in 24 hours
  • with other drugs containing acetaminophen
  • 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product

• skin reddening
  • blisters
  • rash

If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.

Do not use

Ask a doctor before use if you have liver disease

Stop use and ask a doctor if

• pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
  • fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
  • new symptoms occur
  • redness or swelling is present

These could be signs of a serious condition.

If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.

Keep out of reach of children.

Directions

• do not take more than directed (see overdose warning)

adults and children 12 years and over

ask a doctor

Karla L.
Miami
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I like it it's effective and fast wich is more important i feel satisfied one of my favorite brands is tylenol, i use it a lot maybe too much always works, even with horrible headaches that i sufer
Ava B.
Kingscliff , NSW
When I had my concussion last year that kept me out of school and work for 8 months I took these and it helped me to be able to leave my house when I had a migraine. Super great for headaches I love it.
Leann E.
Macklin, SK
After 30+ years of migraines, i cant imagine life without Tylenol extra strength in it! It has been a significantpart of my pain management for ages and a vital necessity to get thru my worst headaches.
Corabelle B.
I don't necessarily take it all the time, because I usually tough it out. But if it is really bad and can't handle the pain this is the product I reach for and would recommend
Ana Patricia M.
santo domingo
I like this product i buy it in the store and drugstore its cheap and helps me release the pain i used for my period pain and my back pain its great and work for headaches to
Holly E.
Calgary, AB
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I recently used these, they do the trick for sure - however I have trouble swallowing pills so I prefer Tylenols EZ tablets, they are smaller and coated so they taste a bit better and go down smoother.
Athena G.
Kentville, NS
I take Tylenol only when I absolutely have to. I find that if I take it often then the product does not work to cure the issue. My boyfriend swears by them though so they are always in our cabinet
Mrrrr G.
Absolutely great product that definitely gets the job done when I need it to. Works amazingly fast as well. Always make sure to carry it around with me in case I need it. Highly recommend to everyone that needs it! Great!
Nathaly A.
I really use Tylenol for any kind of discomfort, I think it covers a lot of spectrum and can influence both body discomfort and headaches. For what I consider to be a quite versatile medicine
Amanda B.
Works good for headaches but with any pills If you take it too often it loses its effect but works if interchanged with other pills and gets the job done gets rid of headaches fast affordable I think compared to other products works well I like it would reconnect
Leidy daliza R.
Doral, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Do you like this product??
Amber M.