BY TYLENOL #42 in Pain Relief

Available as caplets. For adults and children 12 years and older.

Active ingredient

Acetaminophen 500 mg (in each caplet)

Purpose

Pain reliever/fever reducer

Inactive ingredients

contains one or more of these ingredients

or

Uses:

• temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to:
  • the common cold
  • headache
  • backache
  • minor pain of arthritis
  • toothache
  • muscular aches
  • premenstrual and menstrual cramps
  • temporarily reduces fever

Warnings

• more than 4,000 mg of acetaminophen in 24 hours
  • with other drugs containing acetaminophen
  • 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product

• skin reddening
  • blisters
  • rash

If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.

Do not use

Ask a doctor before use if you have liver disease

Stop use and ask a doctor if

• pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
  • fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
  • new symptoms occur
  • redness or swelling is present

These could be signs of a serious condition.

If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.

Keep out of reach of children.

Directions

• do not take more than directed (see overdose warning)

adults and children 12 years and over

• take 2 caplets every 6 hours while symptoms last
  • do not take more than 6 caplets in 24 hours, unless directed by a doctor
  • do not take for more than 10 days unless directed by a doctor

children under 12 years

ask a doctor

Eve M.
St, AB
These are simply amazing for getting rid of minor aches and pains. They are prefect for getting rid of headaches and the convenient tiny bottle makes it perfect to throw inside your purse to bring it with you anywhere
Emily H.
Ottawa, ON
I love this little Tylenol container for keeping in my purse. It's very convenient to always have some with me. I found it for a great price at my local store. I would definitely recommend it. Also great for travel!
Alexandra S.
Waubaushene ont
I used this after giving birth because it's a bit better to take while breast feeding. I find it's not strong enough some days to battle my chronic headaches though. I would buy it again
Nicky P.
Dubai, Dubai
Trusted brand for pain, dizziness and related ailments. Purchased through local drug stores so it's easy to find. Very affordable and very effective. I always have this in my bag and it's a very important essential!
Anyelle D.
Vancouver, BC
I love this medicine, I am allergic to lot of analgesic but Tylenol. It is the only one that saves me when I'm feverish or with migraines. Eu adoro esse remédio, eu sou alérgica à vários medicamentos menos ao Tylenol, ele me salva sempre que estou com febre ou enxaqueca.
Alex L.
Brampton , ON
It gets the job done, the taste it pretty bad though so wouldn't recommend crushing them up to drink it if you can shallow pills, there is an extra strength pills that have an easy to sallow coating that works same
Jessie S.
London, ON
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I don't know what it is about Tylenol but it just does not work for me! It's still a number one in my household as its my husbands go too for pain relief! Good price!  Just not for this gal!
Joan M.
I've been using this kind of Tylenol for many years now and it has been effective. Depending on the headache sometimes I have to take two which helps. It's affordable for what it is and they last awhile if you don't have headaches all the time. I would definitely keep buying this product.
SaVi B.
Smiths Falls , ON
These are perfect for traveling and also perfect to bring everywhere . It works effectively and i can purchase it at a drug store or at the dollar store , I use it more then I take Advil because it works better.
Nisa J.
victoria
Great for in the purse or gym bag. On the go needing a little meds to get you through. I refill this container after because it’s so handy. The pills work like they should and taste great for some strange reason.
Leidy daliza R.
Doral, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Do you like this product??
Amber M.