BY TYLENOL

Available as caplets. For adults and children 12 years and older.

Active ingredient

Acetaminophen 500 mg (in each caplet)

Purpose

Pain reliever/fever reducer

Inactive ingredients

contains one or more of these ingredients

or

Uses:

• temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to:
  • the common cold
  • headache
  • backache
  • minor pain of arthritis
  • toothache
  • muscular aches
  • premenstrual and menstrual cramps
  • temporarily reduces fever

Warnings

• more than 4,000 mg of acetaminophen in 24 hours
  • with other drugs containing acetaminophen
  • 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product

• skin reddening
  • blisters
  • rash

If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.

Do not use

Ask a doctor before use if you have liver disease

Stop use and ask a doctor if

• pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
  • fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
  • new symptoms occur
  • redness or swelling is present

These could be signs of a serious condition.

If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.

Keep out of reach of children.

Directions

• do not take more than directed (see overdose warning)

adults and children 12 years and over

• take 2 caplets every 6 hours while symptoms last
  • do not take more than 6 caplets in 24 hours, unless directed by a doctor
  • do not take for more than 10 days unless directed by a doctor

children under 12 years

ask a doctor

Dana L.
Alliston , ON
I find, in most cases, I only need to take one for my migraines.  The pain usually goes away within 30 minutes. For extreme migraines, I may need to take a second tablet.  Tylenol is always available somewhere for a good price.  Tylenol is my "go to" brand for pain releif
Ashley J.
Murray, KY
Tylenol is my go to for all my achs and pains. I could not functions some days without it. I take 2 and I can go on with my day. It helps with my joint pain from a chronic illness so Tylenol is my friend.
Rina R.
Tylenol always helps get rid of my headaches and sore body but too much of it is obviously not great for your liver - a hot bath and a nap can both be alternatives to relieve headaches and sore body parts
Aglaé V.
Effective, effective, effective. It's all I can say, I love the product every time I use it. It's abordable, and sooo effective! For pain relief, headaches or menstrual pain. I always have a bottle at home
Carri-Anne H.
A fast acting product that you can count on! Keep this everywhere as it's always handy. Does the job quickly and then there's no need to worry about something that will no longer be an issue such as pain!!
Leann E.
Macklin, SK
After 30+ years of migraines, i cant imagine life without Tylenol extra strength in it! It has been a significantpart of my pain management for ages and a vital necessity to get thru my worst headaches.
Kristalle M.
Calgary, AB
A staple for when I am travelling light, hiking in the mountains, or just in my gym bag or purse. It works well, its small and compact and its a hard case, so it doesn't damage the pills. I also have a bigger bottle in my medicine cabinet, so when the 10 are done, I just reuse the container and add another 10.
Karla L.
Miami
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I like it it's effective and fast wich is more important i feel satisfied one of my favorite brands is tylenol, i use it a lot maybe too much always works, even with horrible headaches that i sufer
Ava B.
Kingscliff , NSW
When I had my concussion last year that kept me out of school and work for 8 months I took these and it helped me to be able to leave my house when I had a migraine. Super great for headaches I love it.
Stephanie C.
Sudbury
I use this product weekly. Mostly for headaches which I often get. I choose this product because it is easy on my stomach. Having had kidney problems in the past, tylenol seems to be the safest for me.
Leidy daliza R.
Doral, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Do you like this product??
Amber M.