BY TYLENOL

Available as caplets. For adults and children 12 years and older.

Active ingredient

Acetaminophen 500 mg (in each caplet)

Purpose

Pain reliever/fever reducer

Inactive ingredients

contains one or more of these ingredients

or

Uses:

• temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to:
  • the common cold
  • headache
  • backache
  • minor pain of arthritis
  • toothache
  • muscular aches
  • premenstrual and menstrual cramps
  • temporarily reduces fever

Warnings

• more than 4,000 mg of acetaminophen in 24 hours
  • with other drugs containing acetaminophen
  • 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product

• skin reddening
  • blisters
  • rash

If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.

Do not use

Ask a doctor before use if you have liver disease

Stop use and ask a doctor if

• pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
  • fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
  • new symptoms occur
  • redness or swelling is present

These could be signs of a serious condition.

If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.

Keep out of reach of children.

Directions

• do not take more than directed (see overdose warning)

adults and children 12 years and over

• take 2 caplets every 6 hours while symptoms last
  • do not take more than 6 caplets in 24 hours, unless directed by a doctor
  • do not take for more than 10 days unless directed by a doctor

children under 12 years

ask a doctor

Alex L.
Brampton , AZ
It gets the job done, the taste it pretty bad though so wouldn't recommend crushing them up to drink it if you can shallow pills, there is an extra strength pills that have an easy to sallow coating that works same
Joan M.
I've been using this kind of Tylenol for many years now and it has been effective. Depending on the headache sometimes I have to take two which helps. It's affordable for what it is and they last awhile if you don't have headaches all the time. I would definitely keep buying this product.
Jamie T.
This is a must have in the medicine cabinet. It always helps me out whenever I get really bad headaches. It’s a nice size, affordable and easy to swallow with a lot of water. I always have this stocked for everything
SaVi B.
Smiths Falls , ON
These are perfect for traveling and also perfect to bring everywhere . It works effectively and i can purchase it at a drug store or at the dollar store , I use it more then I take Advil because it works better.
Nisa J.
victoria
Great for in the purse or gym bag. On the go needing a little meds to get you through. I refill this container after because it’s so handy. The pills work like they should and taste great for some strange reason.
Monica S.
kirkland, QC
I remember when I had my braces these were the only things that got my through ortho visits. They aren't strong enough to make all the pain go away but they're gentle on the stomach as far as pain relievers go.
M S.
My go to for any kind of pain, one or two pills are like magic, stronger than its other competitors and very affordable and available at any pharmacy. Tylenol® Extra Strength Caplets for Adults
Taylor M.
North Bay
I’ve never had a bad experience with Tylenol. Whenever I get bad cramps or a bad headache Tylenol always helps me ease the pain. I will definitely buy Tylenol again and would recommend this product to others.
Heidi A.
BROCKVILLE, ON
Even though it is extra strength it doesn't take the pain away. It may take the edge off but not the dull pain. I wish it would work as I can only have pain killers with acetaminophen due to health problems
Rebeca D.
San Ysidro, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My dad always gives me this medicine when I feel like I have the flu and I think that this pills are effective, I feel so much better when I take one. I usually buy them at the drugstore or the supermarket.
Leidy daliza R.
Doral, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Do you like this product??
Amber M.