BY TYLENOL

Available as caplets. For adults and children 12 years and older.

Active ingredient

Acetaminophen 500 mg (in each caplet)

Purpose

Pain reliever/fever reducer

Inactive ingredients

contains one or more of these ingredients

or

Uses:

• temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to:
  • the common cold
  • headache
  • backache
  • minor pain of arthritis
  • toothache
  • muscular aches
  • premenstrual and menstrual cramps
  • temporarily reduces fever

Warnings

• more than 4,000 mg of acetaminophen in 24 hours
  • with other drugs containing acetaminophen
  • 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product

• skin reddening
  • blisters
  • rash

If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.

Do not use

Ask a doctor before use if you have liver disease

Stop use and ask a doctor if

• pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
  • fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
  • new symptoms occur
  • redness or swelling is present

These could be signs of a serious condition.

If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.

Keep out of reach of children.

Directions

• do not take more than directed (see overdose warning)

adults and children 12 years and over

• take 2 caplets every 6 hours while symptoms last
  • do not take more than 6 caplets in 24 hours, unless directed by a doctor
  • do not take for more than 10 days unless directed by a doctor

children under 12 years

ask a doctor

Buy on Amazon*
Samantha T.
Tylenol is my go-to for pain relief, fast acting I know it will have me moving again in no time and I will feel relief before I end up with a full blown migraine. Have tried other products and they just don't work as well for me.
Zara A.
London, ON
These are great to keep in my purse and my car! You never know when that headache will strike:( I love using Tylenol because I get no side effects like upset stomach compared to other medications! I usually buy it from my local drugstore.
Christin S.
Napanee, ON
This painkiller is a decent price and I enjoy taking these painkillers for pains too! They work fast and help for different kind of pains when needed! I have make sure I have them around to take as needed when I have headaches
Andrea B.
Sudbury
Barely does anything for my migraine headaches. Doctor told me that in order for Tylenols to work for my pain I'd have to take them in combination with someone else. They're hard on my stomach and don't even get rid of my pain
Crystal O.
East, MB
I'm not much of a pill popper but when you have a migraine or some really sore muscles this product does work well. I use Tylenol over other brands because I can't take I b profen. Over all I'm usually satisfied in this product.
Ray K.
Halifax, NS
Very good pain killer. Easy to use and fast relieving. It is one of the more affordable brands but definitely gets the job done. Use it weekly and I love that the packaging prevents it from spilling everywhere like some others.
Christie B.
I just used these for a couple of weeks following the birth of my newborn. Really helped alleviate any pain from the "down there"'region following a natural child birth. Easy to swallow and effective quickly. Purchased at Shoppers
Trishaa B.
Otter Lake, QC
This is my best friend in a bottle. I suffer from sever headaches sometimes multiple times a day and I always have this stuff nearby. It works fast and gets the job done so I can go on doing what I need to get done in my day.
Courtney G.
West kelowna, BC
Tylenol is okay. I find that for me personally it does now work as well as Advil does. But it was the only thing I was able to use while pregnant with my boys. It did the job after 2-3 of these extra strength ones, (whereas Advil worked with just one liquid gel), I’d use again if I were to get pregnant again.
Gabriela Z.
Vancouver, WA
Whenever someone from the family is in pain, Tylenol extra strength is our to go solution. My husband has a lot of allergies to medications, but Tylenol works fine and he gets better quickly. For me, it gives me instant relief.
Leidy daliza R.
Doral, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Do you like this product??
Amber M.