BY TYLENOL

Available as caplets. For adults and children 12 years and older.

Active ingredient

Acetaminophen 500 mg (in each caplet)

Purpose

Pain reliever/fever reducer

Inactive ingredients

contains one or more of these ingredients

or

Uses:

• temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to:
  • the common cold
  • headache
  • backache
  • minor pain of arthritis
  • toothache
  • muscular aches
  • premenstrual and menstrual cramps
  • temporarily reduces fever

Warnings

• more than 4,000 mg of acetaminophen in 24 hours
  • with other drugs containing acetaminophen
  • 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product

• skin reddening
  • blisters
  • rash

If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.

Do not use

Ask a doctor before use if you have liver disease

Stop use and ask a doctor if

• pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
  • fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
  • new symptoms occur
  • redness or swelling is present

These could be signs of a serious condition.

If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.

Keep out of reach of children.

Directions

• do not take more than directed (see overdose warning)

adults and children 12 years and over

ask a doctor

Denisse C.
Glendale
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Tylenol is my family's go to pain relief pill. It never fails to ease away the pain within minutes. You take the right amount and within the hour you're feeling like your old self again. This is probably one of the OTC meds that I don't have a problem with. Great product!
Sparkle B.
Freeport, IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My son just recently had an emergency root canal and the doctor prescribed him 800 mg of Ibuprofen. My son hated taking them because he said they give him headaches and made him feel really weird. I went out and bought him Tylenol and he said the pain went away and he didnt feel strange after taking them. Tylenol for the win!
Vanessa O.
My go-to when the aches and pains of a cold or fever set in! Tylenol is always a reliable, convenient and easy to find brand that works fast. I feel relief after taking it almost immediately. Got me through my postpartum period after my C-section and through wisdom teeth removal surgery. The champion of pain relief!
Baileigh M.
Grand Island, NE
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I use this OTC pain reliever when I have nothing else on hand. I usually have to keep taking pills to get relief. I buy it at any drug store that sells OTC pain relief. It is a bit disappointing but I still buy it. I recommend it if you don't have chronic pain.
Kendall G.
Louisville, KY
I use to love these , but not anymore ! To me they don't work at all ! They take way to long to work and I always feel like I have to take more just for them to work. I can find cheaper and better brands that actually work .
Bria R.
Bradenton, FL
Tylenol extra strength is great for cramps and also back pain. My wife has sciatic nerve problems in this helps use the pain. I think the 24 hour coverage is kind of a stretch and sometimes I feel like it lasts more like 12 hours. But it's not expensive and it has multiple uses and I feel like it is also very fast acting.
Moe K.
Good pain reliever and its fast acting! I am using it right now in conjunction with Motrin/ibuprofen to relieve pain from 2nd degree tears due to virginal birth. This is safe for pregnant women and mom who are breastfeeding.
Yaya b.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
It's not my first choice when it comes to pain reliever but the extra strength seems to work better than the regular ones. The pills are to big for me to swallow so I always have to cut them in half or dilute them in water.
Ashlyn B.
DEKALB
Tylenol is my go to pain reliever. I like to get the extra strength because it provides fast acting serum that alleviates you within minutes. You can find it basically anywhere like a drugstore or gas station. Overall I am very satisfied with this product.
Ryan J.
Tylenol extra strength pain medicine was the only thing that was approved by my doctor to take while I was pregnant. I missed being able to take Advil or Excedrin, but this did help me many times during my pregnancy with shoulder pain, backaches, and headaches. Overall, I would recommend this pain medication.
Leidy daliza R.
Doral, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Do you like this product??
Amber M.