BY TYLENOL

Available as caplets. For adults and children 12 years and older.

Active ingredient

Acetaminophen 500 mg (in each caplet)

Purpose

Pain reliever/fever reducer

Inactive ingredients

contains one or more of these ingredients

or

Uses:

• temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to:
  • the common cold
  • headache
  • backache
  • minor pain of arthritis
  • toothache
  • muscular aches
  • premenstrual and menstrual cramps
  • temporarily reduces fever

Warnings

• more than 4,000 mg of acetaminophen in 24 hours
  • with other drugs containing acetaminophen
  • 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product

• skin reddening
  • blisters
  • rash

If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.

Do not use

Ask a doctor before use if you have liver disease

Stop use and ask a doctor if

• pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
  • fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
  • new symptoms occur
  • redness or swelling is present

These could be signs of a serious condition.

If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.

Keep out of reach of children.

Directions

• do not take more than directed (see overdose warning)

adults and children 12 years and over

• take 2 caplets every 6 hours while symptoms last
  • do not take more than 6 caplets in 24 hours, unless directed by a doctor
  • do not take for more than 10 days unless directed by a doctor

children under 12 years

ask a doctor

Dianna K.
I have tried them as a last resort sometimes and they don't help with pain. It's affordable but it doesn't do the trick for me. I would personally find better alternatives like Aleve. I wouldn't mind trying something natural. I wouldn't buy it again.
Daisy M.
Toronto
These are so useful. I always take them when I have a headache! And they always do the job. And totally worth the price! They always meet my expectations. What you see is what you get. Would buy again for sure!
Bryanna T.
Rexton
Tylonal is the best brand for any pain, find it works the quickest and even taste the best ! Reccomend to people trying to find a quick relief ! Always have a bottle in my house !
trish g.
Leeds
I stated a course of these Tylenol caplets for my pain full knee I had no pain in the night and very little during the day however I didn't feel quite myself and stopped taking these and I started taking paracetamol which worked just as hood without any side effects
Angie S.
Edmonton, AB
This is my go to pain medication for headaches and sore muscles! It works quickly and effectively and is not hard on the stomach. I much prefer this over ibuprofen products. We also use Tylenol (kids/infant) for our children when needed!
katrina g.
What can I say, its Tylenol. Although it only tells your brain not to be in pain instead of actually targeting any inflammation like ib profine, it still works. Classic and the only pill alot of people who have kidney or liver damage can use.
Evelyn S.
Roanoke, VA
I am allergic to ibuprofen, so the acetaminophen in Tylenol is all I can really use for pain. Lucky for me, it’s a fantastic product. Tylenol is the only thing that can lower a fever for me or alleviate my period pain. I swear by it.
Anne Marie P.
Saint, QC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Great pain and fever reliever. I have been using this brand all my life since my parents always bought it when I was growing up. I stayed loyal to the brand ever since. I do not use it often, but when I need it I am glad to have it on hand.
Ciara H.
Mississauga, ON
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Tylenol has always been my go to because, for me, it has quick and lasting results. I can usually find it cheaper than other alternatives such as Advil. I use this for aches and pains, as well as headaches and it hasn't let me down.
Samantha L.
Toronto , ON
If you are looking for a restful nights sleep you should honestly run to the nearest drug store and stock up on these amazing litre miracles in a bottle! They really allow your body and mind to rest and rejuvenate for the next day!
Leidy daliza R.
Doral, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Do you like this product??
Amber M.