BY TYLENOL #42 in Pain Relief

Available as caplets. For adults and children 12 years and older.

Active ingredient

Acetaminophen 500 mg (in each caplet)

Purpose

Pain reliever/fever reducer

Inactive ingredients

contains one or more of these ingredients

or

Uses:

• temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to:
  • the common cold
  • headache
  • backache
  • minor pain of arthritis
  • toothache
  • muscular aches
  • premenstrual and menstrual cramps
  • temporarily reduces fever

Warnings

• more than 4,000 mg of acetaminophen in 24 hours
  • with other drugs containing acetaminophen
  • 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product

• skin reddening
  • blisters
  • rash

If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.

Do not use

Ask a doctor before use if you have liver disease

Stop use and ask a doctor if

• pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
  • fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
  • new symptoms occur
  • redness or swelling is present

These could be signs of a serious condition.

If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.

Keep out of reach of children.

Directions

• do not take more than directed (see overdose warning)

adults and children 12 years and over

• take 2 caplets every 6 hours while symptoms last
  • do not take more than 6 caplets in 24 hours, unless directed by a doctor
  • do not take for more than 10 days unless directed by a doctor

children under 12 years

ask a doctor

MELANIE P.
Windsor, qc
Se produit en tout dans mon cas , est pour contrer la douleur légère ( ça fait la job ,mais  l'effet est longue à venir donc le secret pour assurer un soulagement pour la journée est de suivre la posologie maximale de 2 caplets 4 fois par jour . Mais comme j'ai dit seulement la douleur légère , il ne m'aide pas pour mes migraines ou autres douleurs plus sévères .
Catherine L.
Quispamsis, NB
When I had surgery the hospital recommended taking Tylenol extra strength to maintain the pain. I didn't think it would do much and forgot my first day home, what a difference! As soon as it got back in my system (about 30 mins) I was feeling a thousand times better. Now Tylenol is my go to for all my headaches and pains.
Caroline R.
Scarborough, ON
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I bought this at a gas station on my way to a sporting event. The seating sometimes bothers me and Tylenol extra strength often relieves the pain almost immediately. The size of the packaging is a convenient way to bring it along with me in my purse or even in my pocket. I would recommend this to all those who are on the go and get aches and pain while out and about.
A Marie D.
Stephenville
I seem to get very little relief from pain from Tylenol products. The rest is where I get my help. I find that in the waiting for the product to work is when I rest and feel better - the same as if I hadn't taken any. Rest = better than the product. I find this to be the same as other products.
Veronica D.
Barrie, ON
Advil used to be my go-to for headaches, but since starting a new medication I can no longer take ibuprofen or ASA bases painkillers. So, I picked up some Tylenol. I don't know why I never used it before - it's excellent for headache relief and even helped improve a very serious migraine which was a godsend. Great product, effective, and works quickly.
Грейс Л.
Halifax, NS
I prefer to take tylonal when I have a headache because I’ve heard that this is the best medication to take in this situation. The price point is good. I assume that I feel better after taking a tylonal, and whether it’s actually working or it’s just the placebo effect, it works for me
Laura V.
I use this everytime something of my body hurts. I buy the package of 500 mg, because they are stronger and the effect is faster and better. Everytime I have a headache, I drink one of this and in 40 minutes or so Im ok again. It also works for the aches of the flu. And the best of all is that this painkiller doesnt make you sleepy.
Abena A.
Tylenol extra strength is a life saver for cramps and honestly I wouldn't be able to get through my period without it. Very effective and fast to relieve pain and for me it lasts at least 4 hours depending on how bad my cramps are that day. It has gotten me through so many days where I'm cramping but I also have responsibilities.
Paula G.
Panama
Las siento igual que todas las paracetamol solo que un poco más de rapidez. Son efectivas y faciles de conseguir en las farmacias de los supermercados. Presentacion aceptable en frasco de rosca con seguridad.// I feel thats is equal to the others paracetamol drugs but a little faster. Useful y easy to find in the grocery store.
Kayla F.
Ottawa
My go-to for reducing fever and headache pain that won’t go away with an anti inflammatory like Advil. Only wish is that the price was more comparable to the non-brand name versions that have the exact same medicinal ingredients.
Leidy daliza R.
Doral, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Do you like this product??
Amber M.