BY TYLENOL #38 in Pain Relief

Available as caplets. For adults and children 12 years and older.

Active ingredient

Acetaminophen 500 mg (in each caplet)

Purpose

Pain reliever/fever reducer

Inactive ingredients

contains one or more of these ingredients

or

Uses:

• temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to:
  • the common cold
  • headache
  • backache
  • minor pain of arthritis
  • toothache
  • muscular aches
  • premenstrual and menstrual cramps
  • temporarily reduces fever

Warnings

• more than 4,000 mg of acetaminophen in 24 hours
  • with other drugs containing acetaminophen
  • 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product

• skin reddening
  • blisters
  • rash

If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.

Do not use

Ask a doctor before use if you have liver disease

Stop use and ask a doctor if

• pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
  • fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
  • new symptoms occur
  • redness or swelling is present

These could be signs of a serious condition.

If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.

Keep out of reach of children.

Directions

• do not take more than directed (see overdose warning)

adults and children 12 years and over

• take 2 caplets every 6 hours while symptoms last
  • do not take more than 6 caplets in 24 hours, unless directed by a doctor
  • do not take for more than 10 days unless directed by a doctor

children under 12 years

ask a doctor

Eva Maria N.
1603 N.W. 79 Ave
Because I have a very sensitive stomach this is the only product I can safely take for my Arthritis. I have tried other products, even prescriptions that have antacids in them but atfer a week or so, I begin to have severe stomach pains. Tylenol is the only pill that relieves most of my pain withhout causing intesinal pain. I know it is not the strongest drug for joint pain, but it does keep it under control enough that I can continue with an active lifestyle. i would not know what to do without it. And the regular Tylenol would work in a pinch, but you would have to take it too often during the day and night. This pill lasts 8 hours and needs to be taken only twice a day. Also, I would warn users to be careful of their alcohol intakie also, when taking Tylenol.
🧡🧡 C.
this is by far the best pain reliever and works more or less instantly!
best thing for my headaches that i sometimes get at work 😭
i prefer the capsules over the tablets as i personally think they are easier to swallow
Megan L.
Holyrood , NL
Love love this product. It has worked very well for me so far at a very reasonable and affordable price point. I would for sure but this product again to use , and I would highly recommended this to family and friends to use !
Barbie A.
Tangerang selatan
This is a life saver for me! I can't use Advil or aspirin so Tylenol helps me on my days where I'm in need of a pain reliever. The extra strength helps knock out my symptoms in less than an hour. I always stick up on the jumbo bottles.
Sadaf K.
Dubai, Dubai
Tylenol is like a super pill! Once instant you are having a bad headache, you pop one Tylenol and the next instant, the headache is gone! It is definitely pricey but totally worth every penny. I bought a big 200 count bottle form Costco this May and since then it's my go to medicine for instant pain relief.
Delmy B.
Es muy bueno y efectivo, hace efecto rápido y por su precio vale la pena probarlo utilizar en cualquier tipo de dolor malestar general lo puedes encontrar en cualquier lugar cualquier farmacia supermercado en las tiendas
Morgan S.
Edmonton
Headaches and overall body pain I find the extra strength to work the best. Only takes about 20 minutes before I can feel the headache going away, definitely effective. I don't have much to compare it to as I am loyal to Tylenol now a days. Overall I'm satisfied
Catherine M.
Bishops Brae Avenue , Downpatrick
Is it weird to have a favourite painkiller? I suffer from endrometriosis and am frequently in pain. When it's really terrible I have prescription medications but when it's less severe I reach for Tylenol. It does so much better than any other over the counter painkillers, but unfortunately isn't sold in the Uk so I have to stock up when I'm in America whcjh luckily is one or two times per year.
MELANIE P.
Windsor, qc
Se produit en tout dans mon cas , est pour contrer la douleur légère ( ça fait la job ,mais  l'effet est longue à venir donc le secret pour assurer un soulagement pour la journée est de suivre la posologie maximale de 2 caplets 4 fois par jour . Mais comme j'ai dit seulement la douleur légère , il ne m'aide pas pour mes migraines ou autres douleurs plus sévères .
Catherine L.
Quispamsis, NB
When I had surgery the hospital recommended taking Tylenol extra strength to maintain the pain. I didn't think it would do much and forgot my first day home, what a difference! As soon as it got back in my system (about 30 mins) I was feeling a thousand times better. Now Tylenol is my go to for all my headaches and pains.
Leidy daliza R.
Doral, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Do you like this product??
Amber M.