BY TYLENOL #42 in Pain Relief

Available as caplets. For adults and children 12 years and older.

Active ingredient

Acetaminophen 500 mg (in each caplet)

Purpose

Pain reliever/fever reducer

Inactive ingredients

contains one or more of these ingredients

or

Uses:

• temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to:
  • the common cold
  • headache
  • backache
  • minor pain of arthritis
  • toothache
  • muscular aches
  • premenstrual and menstrual cramps
  • temporarily reduces fever

Warnings

• more than 4,000 mg of acetaminophen in 24 hours
  • with other drugs containing acetaminophen
  • 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product

• skin reddening
  • blisters
  • rash

If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.

Do not use

Ask a doctor before use if you have liver disease

Stop use and ask a doctor if

• pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
  • fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
  • new symptoms occur
  • redness or swelling is present

These could be signs of a serious condition.

If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.

Keep out of reach of children.

Directions

• do not take more than directed (see overdose warning)

adults and children 12 years and over

• take 2 caplets every 6 hours while symptoms last
  • do not take more than 6 caplets in 24 hours, unless directed by a doctor
  • do not take for more than 10 days unless directed by a doctor

children under 12 years

ask a doctor

Katrina A.
Scarborough, ON
Whenever i experience body pain, i always take tylenol. It is effective for me and easy to swallow. It is a quick relief for body pain. I’d recommend this product.
Vee S.
Mississauga, ON
Definitely works for me. Sometimes when I have the flu and can’t go to a doctor or buy prescription medicines I just take two or three tablets and voila I’m alright again!
Dom F.
Can always count on Tylenol when I have a headache or a little ache somewhere. And the coated red ones are very easy to swallow if you have a tough time swallowing pills.
Destiny B.
Crystal Falls
I used these when I got my wisdom teeth pulled and they worked miracles. I had little to no pain and was able to deal with the recovery period much quicker than expected
Rose L.
Morrisburg
Tylenol works well in my opinion BUT when I was a young teenager I was addicted to Tylenol. The sugary coating is what I craved. I beat that addiction but use it carefully and only as needed now.
Brittany B.
Fort McMurray , AB
Great affordable & effective pain relief product! Will repurchase this again and again and recommend to everyone. I generally buy it at shoppers drug mart or superstore.
Stephanie M.
Calgary
This is my go to product, I love how fast acting this is! I buy it at Walmart for a very cheap price! Very effective product!! Highly recommended to buy if you have not yet!
Liwaa L.
mahdi soumia
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I am an avid tylenol user. I love the liquid Tylenol because it works much quicker than these pills do. Whenever I take them I’m not happy with how slow they are. Liquid Tylenol seems to do a much better job too. These are still in our medicine cabinet because we’ve ditched them for the liquid form!
Wendy S.
Cold Lake
Not always the best thing for my aches and pains but it seems to do the trick for my husband. And who can hate on something that makes their fella stop complaining?
Liwaa L.
mahdi soumia
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I don't know what I'd do without Tylenol some days! I have a bad back and bad knees. I also like to run, garden, and I have a 3 year old with a physical disability that I have to pick up quite often. So by the middle of the day, I'm pretty sore! But if I take Tylenol in the morning, the pain never shows up! Thank you Tylenol for keeping me going!
Leidy daliza R.
Doral, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Do you like this product??
Amber M.