BY TYLENOL

Available as caplets. For adults and children 12 years and older.

Active ingredient

Acetaminophen 500 mg (in each caplet)

Purpose

Pain reliever/fever reducer

Inactive ingredients

contains one or more of these ingredients

or

Uses:

• temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to:
  • the common cold
  • headache
  • backache
  • minor pain of arthritis
  • toothache
  • muscular aches
  • premenstrual and menstrual cramps
  • temporarily reduces fever

Warnings

• more than 4,000 mg of acetaminophen in 24 hours
  • with other drugs containing acetaminophen
  • 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product

• skin reddening
  • blisters
  • rash

If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.

Do not use

Ask a doctor before use if you have liver disease

Stop use and ask a doctor if

• pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
  • fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
  • new symptoms occur
  • redness or swelling is present

These could be signs of a serious condition.

If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.

Keep out of reach of children.

Directions

• do not take more than directed (see overdose warning)

adults and children 12 years and over

• take 2 caplets every 6 hours while symptoms last
  • do not take more than 6 caplets in 24 hours, unless directed by a doctor
  • do not take for more than 10 days unless directed by a doctor

children under 12 years

ask a doctor

Stephanie M.
Calgary
This is my go to product, I love how fast acting this is! I buy it at Walmart for a very cheap price! Very effective product!! Highly recommended to buy if you have not yet!
Liwaa L.
mahdi soumia
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I am an avid tylenol user. I love the liquid Tylenol because it works much quicker than these pills do. Whenever I take them I’m not happy with how slow they are. Liquid Tylenol seems to do a much better job too. These are still in our medicine cabinet because we’ve ditched them for the liquid form!
Liwaa L.
mahdi soumia
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I don't know what I'd do without Tylenol some days! I have a bad back and bad knees. I also like to run, garden, and I have a 3 year old with a physical disability that I have to pick up quite often. So by the middle of the day, I'm pretty sore! But if I take Tylenol in the morning, the pain never shows up! Thank you Tylenol for keeping me going!
Alexandra D.
Mississauga, ON
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Tylenol never used to work for me as a child and I had constant headache problems so I always turned to Advil which helped. Only over the past two years I have come to find out that Tylenol really helps me with any body pain! I have a sore back and get leg pains often and when I'm up at night and can't sleep Tylenol helps a lot. A couple times I've overdosed and I ended up with a strange reaction. It spaces you out, makes you feel like you're a child trying to communicate. Very slow and confusing. Also any time I try to sleep if I've overdosed, I get jolted awake every 5-10 minutes for an hour or two. Just thought I'd put that in there.
Glenda D.
Miami, Florida
Product works excellent, there’s not doubt about it plus it’s affordable and it’s available at most outlets. Highly satisfied customer and definitely recommend using this.
Eva Maria N.
1603 N.W. 79 Ave
Because I have a very sensitive stomach this is the only product I can safely take for my Arthritis. I have tried other products, even prescriptions that have antacids in them but atfer a week or so, I begin to have severe stomach pains. Tylenol is the only pill that relieves most of my pain withhout causing intesinal pain. I know it is not the strongest drug for joint pain, but it does keep it under control enough that I can continue with an active lifestyle. i would not know what to do without it. And the regular Tylenol would work in a pinch, but you would have to take it too often during the day and night. This pill lasts 8 hours and needs to be taken only twice a day. Also, I would warn users to be careful of their alcohol intakie also, when taking Tylenol.
🧡🧡 C.
this is by far the best pain reliever and works more or less instantly!
best thing for my headaches that i sometimes get at work 😭
i prefer the capsules over the tablets as i personally think they are easier to swallow
Megan L.
Holyrood , NL
Love love this product. It has worked very well for me so far at a very reasonable and affordable price point. I would for sure but this product again to use , and I would highly recommended this to family and friends to use !
Barbie A.
Tangerang selatan
This is a life saver for me! I can't use Advil or aspirin so Tylenol helps me on my days where I'm in need of a pain reliever. The extra strength helps knock out my symptoms in less than an hour. I always stick up on the jumbo bottles.
Sadaf K.
Dubai, Dubai
Tylenol is like a super pill! Once instant you are having a bad headache, you pop one Tylenol and the next instant, the headache is gone! It is definitely pricey but totally worth every penny. I bought a big 200 count bottle form Costco this May and since then it's my go to medicine for instant pain relief.
Leidy daliza R.
Doral, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Do you like this product??
Amber M.