BY TYLENOL

Available as caplets. For adults and children 12 years and older.

Active ingredient

Acetaminophen 500 mg (in each caplet)

Purpose

Pain reliever/fever reducer

Inactive ingredients

contains one or more of these ingredients

or

Uses:

• temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to:
  • the common cold
  • headache
  • backache
  • minor pain of arthritis
  • toothache
  • muscular aches
  • premenstrual and menstrual cramps
  • temporarily reduces fever

Warnings

• more than 4,000 mg of acetaminophen in 24 hours
  • with other drugs containing acetaminophen
  • 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product

• skin reddening
  • blisters
  • rash

If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.

Do not use

Ask a doctor before use if you have liver disease

Stop use and ask a doctor if

• pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
  • fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
  • new symptoms occur
  • redness or swelling is present

These could be signs of a serious condition.

If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.

Keep out of reach of children.

Directions

• do not take more than directed (see overdose warning)

adults and children 12 years and over

ask a doctor

Buy on Amazon*
Shakara C.
Gander, NL
These pills are the bomb when you need an anti inflammatory. They work super fast, don't knock you out cold (unless you take them before bed). Highly suggest for anyone who deals with aches and pain.
Mariale M.
Florida
Muy bueno para mejorar la jacqueca, dolores menstruales y fiebre. Te sientes nueva después de tomar el tylenol y dormir un buen rato cuando tienes dolor de cabeza, funciona rápido, es muy efectivo.
Meaghan C.
Wasaga Beach, ON
I like getting Tylenol for days when I have muscle aches, so after shovelling a lot of snow, going for a jog or after the gym to help my muscles recover. I always make sure to have some around the house.
Cristina A.
If you’re looking for something that take your pain of this is just perfect por you, in my case I suffer a lot of headaches and there are only a few things that can make it disappear, this is one of it!
Ashley M.
Amherstview, ON
As someone with chronic pain who can’t take ibuprofen, it can be really difficult to find a pain reliever that works just as well. I tried so many different brands but this one has been my saving grace.
Kosta M.
Toronto, ON
These are pretty good and do the job they generally advertise. Not as fast acting as some others but it always seems to work. Generally good price point in comparison to others and available everywhere.
Liz M.
Winnipeg
These are good. Definitely can notice the extra strength. I have repurchased again, compares well to others. I recommend this to others because it is definitely effective. Purchased from the drugstore.
Maryam k.
Leicestershire , Loughborough
I stared using the product when I got severely bruised on my leg and the pain would just not go away . It is super affordable and I bought it from my local pharmacy. It is a super effective drug and I would surely buy it again
saima a.
ottawa
i used when i felt pain and this product works everytime ,It subsides pain within 3-4min and i start doing my work like i have no pain ever before with full strength
Krystle B.
Burnaby, BC
I try not to use pills for everything but if I really need one, I go for this product. It's works quickly is relieves any aches I have had. It's just as pricey as every other medication but worth it because it works.
Leidy daliza R.
Doral, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Do you like this product??
Amber M.