BY TYLENOL

Available as caplets. For adults and children 12 years and older.

Active ingredient

Acetaminophen 500 mg (in each caplet)

Purpose

Pain reliever/fever reducer

Inactive ingredients

contains one or more of these ingredients

or

Uses:

• temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to:
  • the common cold
  • headache
  • backache
  • minor pain of arthritis
  • toothache
  • muscular aches
  • premenstrual and menstrual cramps
  • temporarily reduces fever

Warnings

• more than 4,000 mg of acetaminophen in 24 hours
  • with other drugs containing acetaminophen
  • 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product

• skin reddening
  • blisters
  • rash

If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.

Do not use

Ask a doctor before use if you have liver disease

Stop use and ask a doctor if

• pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
  • fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
  • new symptoms occur
  • redness or swelling is present

These could be signs of a serious condition.

If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.

Keep out of reach of children.

Directions

• do not take more than directed (see overdose warning)

adults and children 12 years and over

ask a doctor

Buy on Amazon*
Rhonda J.
Moncton, NB
I suffer frequent migraines and these at least keep it bearable so I don't have to go to the ER. Usually they are a little expensive but most of the time they come on sale!
Isaac L.
Great product for headaches and general stiffness and pain. My mum uses it because other pain medications have reactions to her prescriptions. I personally don't need to use it often, luckily, but when I need it it's there.
Jen D.
Spruce Grove
This does exactly as you'd expect, no more, no less. Value for the bottle is good, since it can last a pretty long time. I like to stick within the recommended dose, and will probably continue to use this product regularly.
Nancy P.
Montreal, QC
I normally don't take pills when I am sick but this one, it's like instant effect when the pain is too much to bear! It has a fresh taste - why should pills taste disgusting? - and can be found anywhere. Useful, easy to carry around, and very efficient!
Lynne L.
Calgary
For a quality headache pill look no further than Tylenol Extra strength. I have trusted Tylenol grand for 40+ years. It almost always alleviates any headaches, toothaches or just general achy soreness. Highly recommended
Liwaa L.
mahdi soumia
Unfortunately I suffer from headaches very often as I have a sensitive stomach and it always reflects into headaches. This is the only thing that cures my headaches. I cannot live without it and always carry a pack of 2 tablets 500 mg in my purse just in case a headache happens at the end of the day. I love this and it works for me. Additionally I think Ibuprofen does nothing to me so I am always inclined to products that contain acetaminophen.
Andressa H.
MISSISSAUGA
Tylenol is the best in my opinion. It doesn't have flavor and it works fast. I've never had problem using it. The validity is always long. It's is easy to find in grocery stores and pharmacies. It's is very affordable.
Cinthia L.
vaudreuil-dorion
I rarely take medication but when I’m desperate and have a really bad headache or cramps my go to pain medication is Tylenol. It always does the trick within half an hour and is easy to digest (I have a weak stomach)
Amanda H.
This is one of my staple items when I’m in a lot of pain. When I got my wisdom teeth removed instead of using the heavy duty prescriptions, this worked just as good. Regular usage did make me drowsy, so be careful!!
Madison K.
Bristol
Tylenol is my go-to when I have aches and pains. I find it most effective at alleviating ailments. It meets my expectations and it can be purchased at any supermarket or gas station. Highly recommend to others
Leidy daliza R.
Doral, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Do you like this product??
Amber M.