BY TYLENOL

Available as caplets. For adults and children 12 years and older.

Active ingredient

Acetaminophen 500 mg (in each caplet)

Purpose

Pain reliever/fever reducer

Inactive ingredients

contains one or more of these ingredients

or

Uses:

• temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to:
  • the common cold
  • headache
  • backache
  • minor pain of arthritis
  • toothache
  • muscular aches
  • premenstrual and menstrual cramps
  • temporarily reduces fever

Warnings

• more than 4,000 mg of acetaminophen in 24 hours
  • with other drugs containing acetaminophen
  • 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product

• skin reddening
  • blisters
  • rash

If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.

Do not use

Ask a doctor before use if you have liver disease

Stop use and ask a doctor if

• pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
  • fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
  • new symptoms occur
  • redness or swelling is present

These could be signs of a serious condition.

If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.

Keep out of reach of children.

Directions

• do not take more than directed (see overdose warning)

adults and children 12 years and over

• take 2 caplets every 6 hours while symptoms last
  • do not take more than 6 caplets in 24 hours, unless directed by a doctor
  • do not take for more than 10 days unless directed by a doctor

children under 12 years

ask a doctor

Irelitza L.
2025 NW 102 AVE #108 Suite173115  Miami, FL 33172
I suffer from back problems and I live with Tylenol. I like the individual wrapped packages, since I can throw some in my portfolio without having to load the whole bottle.
Jayde C.
Winnipeg, MB
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Always a go to when I have a headache. Also helps with back aches. I buy Tylenol from Walmart or Shoppers Drug Mart. I like the extra strength best because it relieves my pain faster I find. It never disappoints and it always cures my headaches. Definitely recommend!
Arlene A.
This is my preferred medicine whenever I'm suffering from a bad headache. It really works so fast and would usually completely remove any pain. The price is reasonable and I like that they have a smaller bottles which is very handy! Would definitely recommend this.
Éira H.
Nemarket, ON
I take this when I have a fever. I think it's pretty effective and does meet expectations. I don't take it too often, but when I'm sick it does the job. I like the extra strength ones because I don't have to worry about taking them when I'm sick as frequently.
Emily B.
This product is great for minor relief of aches and pains, though it does the trick with alleviating pain, you have to constantly take more and more throughout the day. Unfortunately the more that you take, the more damaging it can be to your liver as well.
Kayleigh P.
Tidworth, England
Standard paracetamol product. Does the job for aches and pains. It is nothing different to generic brand ones. And a little on the pricey side. I wouldn’t be upset by them not being in stock. I would recommend to others
Rosangel P.
Cabimas
Excelente para aliviar el dolor de cabeza y las tracciones musculares causadas por el levantamiento de peso y el desgarre continuo de los musculos, lo adquiero siempre en rmacias locales y lo utilizp cada vez que me duele la cabeza o algun lugar del cuerpo
Alissa A.
Mississauga, ON
When I have a headache or a pain, this is usually my go to. You can find it at almost any grocery store, pharmacy, or convenience store. I always make sure to have a bottle of this in my medicine cabinet because you never know when you're going to need it!
aya s.
this is my go to for headaches or period cramps, if usually relives the pain in less than hour but if i can take it before the pain gets bad i usually barely experience pain. the pills are also super easy to swallow
Patricia C.
Sorel
J'aime ce produit lors de douleur ou lors de fièvre. Je ne peux concevoir ma pharmacie sans tylénol, car dans la maison chacun de nous a dès besoin différent et le tylénol peut ous nous aider chacun à notre façon.
Leidy daliza R.
Doral, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Do you like this product??
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,278 reviews
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
JoAnne S.
Mooers Forks , NY
What’s the best facial primer to use if you have large pores?

Amazon