BY TYLENOL #42 in Pain Relief

Available as caplets. For adults and children 12 years and older.

Active ingredient

Acetaminophen 500 mg (in each caplet)

Purpose

Pain reliever/fever reducer

Inactive ingredients

contains one or more of these ingredients

or

Uses:

• temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to:
  • the common cold
  • headache
  • backache
  • minor pain of arthritis
  • toothache
  • muscular aches
  • premenstrual and menstrual cramps
  • temporarily reduces fever

Warnings

• more than 4,000 mg of acetaminophen in 24 hours
  • with other drugs containing acetaminophen
  • 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product

• skin reddening
  • blisters
  • rash

If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.

Do not use

Ask a doctor before use if you have liver disease

Stop use and ask a doctor if

• pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
  • fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
  • new symptoms occur
  • redness or swelling is present

These could be signs of a serious condition.

If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.

Keep out of reach of children.

Directions

• do not take more than directed (see overdose warning)

adults and children 12 years and over

• take 2 caplets every 6 hours while symptoms last
  • do not take more than 6 caplets in 24 hours, unless directed by a doctor
  • do not take for more than 10 days unless directed by a doctor

children under 12 years

ask a doctor

Maryam M.
Again, I don't like taking medication but if I have a headache or cramps that are really bad I like to take a tylenol to help relieve the pain. It definitely helps for a few hours. With cramps that few hours is long enough to feel much better. It allows you to get some rest so you feel much better after waking up.
Dessire F.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
tylenol es lo mejor para aliviar cualquier tipo de dolor. esta en especial es para esos dolores super intensos von los que ya no puedes mas, admito que siempre tengo una caja en la cartrera por si acaso.
Colleen C.
St. John's , Newfoundland
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Tylenol® Extra Strength Caplets for Adults
Works great, and lasts! It targets my pain so I get the relief that I need when I need it. Don’t feel groggy like other pain relievers
Taylor C.
Moncton , NB
I like this medication, but typically I buy the offbrand (usually the one at Costco) because a no name brand is the same for medication, it’s the exact same medical ingredients for a cheaper price.
Roxanne G.
Haileybury, ON
We don't keep much medication around the house, but this is something we always carry on hand. While affordable, it does the job for minor pains/headaches! I do not use any advil or anything due to allergies and I don't like the thought of any anti inflammatories!
Carly L.
Kingston , ON
I suffer from terrible migraines and I wish that these would help but unfortunately I’ve had to get a prescription for them. But for menstrual cramps or back pain these work fairly well for me.
Levi B.
Oshawa, ON
Tylenol Extra Strength is and always will be my staple medication for head ache/pain relief. It is highly effective and has rapid effects. It not only meets but surpasses my expectations for head ache relief medication. I will NEVER stop buying this medication and NEVER stop recommending to my family/friends with the same symptoms.
Monica S.
Orlando , FL
I use this Tylenol when my headaches get un bearable. If you need something strong then I recommend Tylenol extra strength. This pain reliever never lets me down. It will take away my pain with no hesitation. I recommend this product to anyone who gets unbearable headaches or migraines.
Nabiha S.
Brampton, ON
This product is a must have for anyone! No matter the problem, usually a Tylenol will solve it in the matter of 30 mins. You can buy it at any drug store or even at Dollarama! Haha. I use it in case of headaches or soreness through the day. Works great.
Alvin A.
Ottawa, ON
I have been taking other over-the-counter analgesics over the years, and I have to say that the Tylenol brand endured because it just works. From minor body aches to nagging headaches, expect smooth sailing half an hour after taking it. Please be mindful of the recommended dosages and maximum dosages indicated in the fine print.
Leidy daliza R.
Doral, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Do you like this product??
Amber M.