BY TYLENOL #42 in Pain Relief

Available as caplets. For adults and children 12 years and older.

Active ingredient

Acetaminophen 500 mg (in each caplet)

Purpose

Pain reliever/fever reducer

Inactive ingredients

contains one or more of these ingredients

or

Uses:

• temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to:
  • the common cold
  • headache
  • backache
  • minor pain of arthritis
  • toothache
  • muscular aches
  • premenstrual and menstrual cramps
  • temporarily reduces fever

Warnings

• more than 4,000 mg of acetaminophen in 24 hours
  • with other drugs containing acetaminophen
  • 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product

• skin reddening
  • blisters
  • rash

If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.

Do not use

Ask a doctor before use if you have liver disease

Stop use and ask a doctor if

• pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
  • fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
  • new symptoms occur
  • redness or swelling is present

These could be signs of a serious condition.

If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.

Keep out of reach of children.

Directions

• do not take more than directed (see overdose warning)

adults and children 12 years and over

• take 2 caplets every 6 hours while symptoms last
  • do not take more than 6 caplets in 24 hours, unless directed by a doctor
  • do not take for more than 10 days unless directed by a doctor

children under 12 years

ask a doctor

Madison L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
My family loves this product, super good quality and well priced for the value you get. Typically we buy most of our stuff at Walmart for a better price, but we can find stuff typically at any grocery store or pharmacy! our family will definitely continue to buy this awesome product!
Lynne L.
Calgary
For a quality headache pill look no further than Tylenol Extra strength. I have trusted Tylenol grand for 40+ years. It almost always alleviates any headaches, toothaches or just general achy soreness. Highly recommended
Shanequa R.
Pain relievers are my best friend. I’m such a baby when it comes to pain. These are my go to for headaches, cramps , backache , every ache. Work very fast and a lot easier on your body then some other paint relievers.
paola a.
Calexico, CA
"It helps slightly but with Ehlers-Danlos and recurrent dislocations/subluxations it only helps a little if at all. It might help much more with minor conditions.Two 500 mg caplets taken at a time, 4 times a day. Did not work at all for my severe pain resulting from an abscessed tooth. Only got relief when using two 500 mg caplets of Bayer aspirin."
Jamie T.
This is a must have in the medicine cabinet. It always helps me out whenever I get really bad headaches. It’s a nice size, affordable and easy to swallow with a lot of water. I always have this stocked for everything
Mètis M.
Regina, SK
Tylenol always seems to do the trick when it comes to headache or any pains that I have! When I know Tylenol can't help than I should head to the doctor. It's very affordable and I 100 percent trust the brand.
Amber E.
Toronto, ON
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My go-to painkiller. Has always worked within 15 minutes or so. About a year ago I had gallstones and had to have my gallbladder removed and nothing took the pain away except Tylenol pre and post surgery.
Kristina K.
Vancouver, BC
I have a very high pain tolerance as well as a high resistance to painkillers so when I’m really in pain and I need something I turn to Tylenol and it really does the job. I find it way better than Advil
Stephanie C.
Sudbury
I use this product weekly. Mostly for headaches which I often get. I choose this product because it is easy on my stomach. Having had kidney problems in the past, tylenol seems to be the safest for me.
Krista S.
Channel, NL
This is now my go to OTC Pain reliever,
I usually take it for severe back and neck pain and headaches and it usually takes about 5-10 minutes until I feel better again.
Now don't mistake this for a drug that will take all the pain away but it will make it considerably less.
Iv taken Oxycodone, Percocet, and OxyContin, I can tell you this works nearly the same magic with less side effects.
Leidy daliza R.
Doral, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Do you like this product??
Amber M.