BY TYLENOL #42 in Pain Relief

Available as caplets. For adults and children 12 years and older.

Active ingredient

Acetaminophen 500 mg (in each caplet)

Purpose

Pain reliever/fever reducer

Inactive ingredients

contains one or more of these ingredients

or

Uses:

• temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to:
  • the common cold
  • headache
  • backache
  • minor pain of arthritis
  • toothache
  • muscular aches
  • premenstrual and menstrual cramps
  • temporarily reduces fever

Warnings

• more than 4,000 mg of acetaminophen in 24 hours
  • with other drugs containing acetaminophen
  • 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product

• skin reddening
  • blisters
  • rash

If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.

Do not use

Ask a doctor before use if you have liver disease

Stop use and ask a doctor if

• pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
  • fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
  • new symptoms occur
  • redness or swelling is present

These could be signs of a serious condition.

If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.

Keep out of reach of children.

Directions

• do not take more than directed (see overdose warning)

adults and children 12 years and over

ask a doctor

Brianna L.
Sundre, AB
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I don’t know what it is about Tylenol but I’ve never had it work for me. The only painkiller that works for me is the good old avil liqui gels. Sorry Tylenol even these extra strength ones didn’t help me at all
Diana R.
Unfortunately I suffer from headaches very often as I have a sensitive stomach and it always reflects into headaches. This is the only thing that cures my headaches. I cannot live without it and always carry a pack of 2 tablets 500 mg in my purse just in case a headache happens at the end of the day. I love this and it works for me. Additionally I think Ibuprofen does nothing to me so I am always inclined to products that contain acetaminophen.
Ashley S.
Kemptville, ON
I cannot go anywhere without having this handy travel container with me. The funny thing is I rarely take medicine or Tylenol but when I need it I NEED it and this is so small and practical that it’s perfect to carry around. Highly recommend people purchase.
Erin P.
Strathroy, ON
Gives great relief from aches and pains after a long day at work. my job is physically demanding and this always helps me. I use tylenol probably about once or twice a week. It is effective. Please read instructions to find your appropriate dose.
Lindsey M.
Cambridge, ON
They do the trick and are an easy fix for a headache of slight muscle issues. They're available everywhere and it's something I've always got in my purse! They don't help for pain any higher than a 5 on a scale of 0-10 but good for simple things!
Yomna S.
Windsor, ON
I feel like Tylenol is too weak for me! It does not work for my physical pains or headaches at all. It's good for like minor pains, or when you don't wanna take too many strong drugs, like Advil is definitely stronger, but you don't wanna allow your body to just being used to one kind of painkiller!
Nelia D.
While it takes a good hour to much in this my my number one med fir aches and pains. Formula won’t raise your blood pressure like Advil does do it’s safer to use fir the most of us especially us ppl who suffer from high blood pressure!
Shalee T.
Tylenol is something we constantly have in our house and I'm sure we go through it just as fast as we buy it. From chasing a toddler around the house all day, to walking the dog and working on our feet. It's a great back pain relief.
Alexia T.
I’ve only every had Tylenol extra strength and I only use it when I have head aches - not necessarily any other kind of body ache like cramps. I choose Advil for stuff like that. But for head aches, this stuff works magic.
Madison L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
My family loves this product, super good quality and well priced for the value you get. Typically we buy most of our stuff at Walmart for a better price, but we can find stuff typically at any grocery store or pharmacy! our family will definitely continue to buy this awesome product!
Leidy daliza R.
Doral, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Do you like this product??
Amber M.